Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

Praying I am so sorry to hear that Rick Warren's son took his own life sad I pray that God have mercy on his soul. Rick Warren may not be catholic but he is a great Christian preaching the good word of God. I pray that everyone who needs help, gets help, suicide is so sad. I feel so bad for Rick Warren and all who knew his son. Apparently his son had been fighting mental illness for years and finally lost the battle.... rosary

Apr 7th 2013 new

Praying hug theheart

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-341178 said: I am so sorry to hear that Rick Warren's son took his own life I pray that God have mercy o...
(Quote) Patrick-341178 said:

I am so sorry to hear that Rick Warren's son took his own life I pray that God have mercy on his soul. Rick Warren may not be catholic but he is a great Christian preaching the good word of God. I pray that everyone who needs help, gets help, suicide is so sad. I feel so bad for Rick Warren and all who knew his son. Apparently his son had been fighting mental illness for years and finally lost the battle....

--hide--

Pastor Rick is a good man. I attended Saddleback a couple of times when I was still Protestant and I continue to have a lot of respect for him. Good guy. Very sad about his son. Will keep him in prayer.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3