Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Thanks to all of you for your kind and generous words. I know that I speak for Tricia as well as myself w...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Thanks to all of you for your kind and generous words. I know that I speak for Tricia as well as myself when I say that it was surely God's grace that brought us together.

Interestingly, we first communicated several years ago in early 2009 when I had previously joined CM. For a variety of reasons the time wasn't right for us then and we went our separate ways. However, she remained in my heart as well as my mind through the intervening years.

This time, when we reconnected after 4 years had passed, everything was right from the moment we began corresponding again. I guess ours has been a love story of the very best sort. God is great and we just never know what surprises He has in store for us.

If anyone would like to maintain contact with us outside of CM, please send me a message. And speaking of CM, the staff has my heartfelt thanks for the role they played in bringing Tricia and me back together.
--hide--
Ah, no wonder she canceled on CM Phx! wink You stole her away!

Congratulations clap to both of you, and may God abundantly bless your union. rose theheart

Apr 23rd 2013 new
Woot!! Congratulations to you both!!!
Apr 23rd 2013 new

theheart clap rose

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Get out!! Wow!! Could you please let her know that Wendy from Huntley said CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you, and give her a big hug? Let her know I'll always treasure being a comrade-in-arms with her (and others) in the War Room during last fall's election season.

clap Wolf Whistle and God Bless! Praying

Apr 23rd 2013 new

Congratulations! Happy for you both! Thanks for sharing your good news and giving us all hope! Praise God! :) Praying

Apr 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just returned f...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just returned from a weekend in Cape Cod. I proposed to her on Friday night while she was visiting me here in Maine.

I'm so thankful to our Lord for bringing Tricia into my life. I can't adequately express, in words, the love that I feel for her, but I can say that she truly completes me in ways that I never imagined.

So, if you ever think that God may be ignoring your prayers, hold fast in your faith. You may find, as I did, that He has sent you a treasure of incomparable beauty and worth.

In Tricia's favorite song, The Prayer, Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dione sing "I pray that every soul will find another soul to love." This is our wish and our prayer for you.

Blessings,

Tricia and Brad
--hide--

Congratulations!!!!!
Apr 23rd 2013 new
and tell Patricia congrats too!
Apr 23rd 2013 new

Congratulations to both of you. Best wishes for a happy marriage!

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just r...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Patricia - 29176 and I are pleased to announce our engagement! Tricia (who lives in Chicago) and I just returned from a weekend in Cape Cod. I proposed to her on Friday night while she was visiting me here in Maine.

I'm so thankful to our Lord for bringing Tricia into my life. I can't adequately express, in words, the love that I feel for her, but I can say that she truly completes me in ways that I never imagined.

So, if you ever think that God may be ignoring your prayers, hold fast in your faith. You may find, as I did, that He has sent you a treasure of incomparable beauty and worth.

In Tricia's favorite song, The Prayer, Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dione sing "I pray that every soul will find another soul to love." This is our wish and our prayer for you.

Blessings,

Tricia and Brad
--hide--

Congrats buddy. You are a great guy and I am truly happy for you. Best of luck to you and Tricia. hug hug rosary theheart

Apr 23rd 2013 new

biggrin Congratulations Brad and Patricia!!

Posts 31 - 40 of 72