Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

I never see any group gatherings on the forum that are put on by Catholic Match, so I thought I could may arrange one. But before organizing anything, I was wanting to ask everyone if they had any ideas.

Apr 24th 2013 new

wave Hi, Doug. CM itself does not put on events--it's the individual members who do! There's a dedicated group of Indy members who hold gatherings regularly. And this weekend, in fact, is the second CM Phx event I've organized! I'm sure a number of people will chime in shortly with hints and ideas for you.

Apr 24th 2013 new
Hi Doug. wave Lina is right-- all the events are member organized! Please go ahead and take the initiative; if you plan it, they will come.

I'm part of a group of CMmers based out of Indianapolis. We do several events throughout the year. I'm sure that you will get some support from some of us. If we can help in answering any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3