Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Apr 21st 2013 new

At least 7 W and 6 M = Laurel, MaryG, Diane, Tammy, Angie, Sheri, Lesa, Greg from Cincy, Bernard, Vernon, Pete, Ron, and Bob .. maybe CM Mary from NY, and CM Becki from NKY.

Plus 6 Maybes from Lexington Christian Singles.

We expect MANY more from non-CMers.

Apr 22nd 2013 new

At least 7 W and 6 M = Laurel, MaryG, Diane, Tammy, Angie, Sheri, Lesa, Greg from Cincy, Bernard, Vernon, Pete, Ron, and Bob .. maybe CM Becki from NKY.

Apr 22nd 2013 new

At least 7 W and 7 M = Laurel, MaryG, Diane, Tammy, Angie, Sheri, Lesa, Greg from Cincy, Bernard, Dave, Vernon, Pete, Ron, and Bob .. maybe CM Becki from NKY.

Apr 23rd 2013 new

At least 7 W and 7 M = Laurel, MaryG, Diane, Tammy, Angie, Sheri, CM Becki, Lesa, Greg from Cincy, Bernard, Dave, Vernon, Pete, Ron, and Bob.

Apr 23rd 2013 new

At least 8 W and 7 M = Laurel, MaryG, Diane, Tammy, Angie, Sheri, CM Becki, Lesa, Greg from Cincy, Bernard, Dave, Vernon, Pete, Ron, and Bob.

Apr 24th 2013 new

At least 9 W and 7 M = Laurel, MaryG, CM Diane, Cincy Meetup Diane, Tammy, Angie, Sheri, CM Becki, Lesa, Greg from Cincy, Bernard, Dave, Vernon, Pete, Ron, and Bob.

Apr 24th 2013 new

At least 10 W and 7 M = Laurel, MaryG, CM Diane, Cincy Meetup Diane, POF Chris, Tammy, Angie, Sheri, CM Becki, Lesa, Greg from Cincy, Bernard, Dave, Vernon, Pete, Ron, and Bob.

Apr 25th 2013 new

At least 9 W and 7 M = Laurel, MaryG, CM Diane, POF Chris, Tammy, Angie, Sheri, CM Becki, Lesa, Greg from Cincy, Bernard, Dave, Vernon, Pete, Ron, and Bob.

Apr 26th 2013 new

Hi Bob, I would like to come, but that is a long drive for me and a long day for my daughter to be on her own. I'm still thinking about it though!

Apr 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Sue-935039 said: Hi Bob, I would like to come, but that is a long drive for me and a long day for my daughter to be ...
(Quote) Sue-935039 said:

Hi Bob, I would like to come, but that is a long drive for me and a long day for my daughter to be on her own. I'm still thinking about it though!

--hide--

Sue - Diane 825819, from Hamilton, will be there, but she's staying overnite Saturday near St. Leo's. It will take you 2.5 - 3 hours, and there may be construction on US 60, but taking a slightly longer route (from I-75 South, to I-64 West, to the Frankfort Exit [I think is Exit 58] to Versailles will avoid US 60) - you can check that route on mapquest. You could leave the Dance by 10pm, and be home by 1am.

The Church is next to the Parish Hall w/ 5pm Sat Mass should people want to meet the obigation during the Party. The Derby should start around 6:30pm.

We're trying to have 25 - 50 people which, in the Derby atmosphere, would be a wonderful gathering.

The Hall is 2-yo, w/ a full kitchen & reminds me of IHS' Parish Hall.

I hope you'll be able to attend, and maybe bring others, maybe even your daughter?

Posts 21 - 30 of 58