Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: You must sign in before expressing interest in this event.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for all CM couples who have begun corresponding, are actively dating, are currently engaged, or are otherwise contemplating marriage.

Praying rosary
Apr 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Please pray for all CM couples who have begun corresponding, are actively dating, are currently engaged, ...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Please pray for all CM couples who have begun corresponding, are actively dating, are currently engaged, or are otherwise contemplating marriage.

--hide--

rosary Praying theheart

Apr 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Please pray for all CM couples who have begun corresponding, are actively dating, are currently engaged, ...
(Quote) Brad-937504 said: Please pray for all CM couples who have begun corresponding, are actively dating, are currently engaged, or are otherwise contemplating marriage.

--hide--

Thanks, Brad. In any stage of a relationship we need to discern the right path.

Lord, show me your will unmistakably.

Lord, keep me sensible & sane.

Holy Spirit, open my mind & my heart to your dreams & goals for my life. I want to be pleasing to you.

Apr 25th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 25th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 25th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying for all CM couples who are trying to begin a new phase of their life.

Apr 26th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Apr 26th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Apr 26th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 26th 2013 new

God give us the guidance we need, be a light to our path and lead us to the right person that you have created for us. Praying Praying Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 14