Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

Vatican City, Apr 23, 2013 / 07:39 am (CNA/EWTN News).- Pope Francis said that people cannot be fully united to Jesus outside of the Church during a Mass to commemorate Saint George, the saint he is named after.

“Christian identity is belonging to the Church, because all of these (the apostles) belonged to the Church, the Mother Church, because finding Jesus outside the Church is impossible,” he said.

www.catholicnewsagency.com

Apr 23rd 2013 new

The Symphony of Infallible Teaching

Date Preached: 2013-04-14 Sermon length: 10 minutes 59 seconds Unidentified Priest in good standing.

www.audiosancto.org

Apr 24th 2013 new

A Little While and the Passion of the Church

Date Preached: 2013-04-21 Sermon length: 19 minutes 17 seconds www.audiosancto.org

Apr 24th 2013 new
Thank you Lord, for a doctrinally strong Holy Father. Blessed be our God, forever and ever. Amen.
Apr 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Vatican City, Apr 23, 2013 / 07:39 am (CNA/EWTN News).- Pope Franci...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Vatican City, Apr 23, 2013 / 07:39 am (CNA/EWTN News).- Pope Francis said that people cannot be fully united to Jesus outside of the Church during a Mass to commemorate Saint George, the saint he is named after.

“Christian identity is belonging to the Church, because all of these (the apostles) belonged to the Church, the Mother Church, because finding Jesus outside the Church is impossible,” he said.

--hide--

I totally agree with the Pope. That is what the Church has always taught. I'm glad somebody finally said it. Now of course a Protestant would interpret that differently in that they believe the Church is just he body of believers. Obviously as Catholics we believe that Protestants are in error.

Apr 25th 2013 new
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Vatican City, Apr 23, 2013 / 07:39 am (CNA/EWTN News).- Pope Francis said that pe...

--hide--

Amen!
Apr 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Vatican City, Apr 23, 2013 / 07:39 am (CNA/EWTN News).- Pope Franci...

--hide--

God bless and guide the Holy Father!! : )

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Keith-965841 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Vatican City, Apr 23, 2013 / 07:3...
(Quote) Keith-965841 said:

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

I totally agree with the Pope. That is what the Church has always taught. I'm glad somebody finally said it. Now of course a Protestant would interpret that differently in that they believe the Church is just he body of believers. Obviously as Catholics we believe that Protestants are in error.

--hide--
I agree.

May 5th 2013 new

Praying Dove Bow Our new Pope is going to take us places we have never been and need to be. I love the simplicity of his words and way of life. May O Almighty God Bless him and may he reign as PaPa for a long, long time. theheart

Posts 1 - 9 of 9