Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Borg on the Big Screen!

Apr 25th 2013 new

Did anyone else go to see the classic Star Trek the Next Generation episode: The Best of Both Worlds tonight?

Apr 25th 2013 new

Yes. Resistance was futile vulcan

Apr 25th 2013 new

Glad I'm not the only one. I don't see many things in the theater, so this was fun. Though a bit weird going alone. After seeing the bloopers I've decided I should have a band named Laughing Klingon!

Apr 26th 2013 new
(Quote) John-132457 said: Did anyone else go to see the classic Star Trek the Next Generation episode: The Best of Both World...
(Quote) John-132457 said:

Did anyone else go to see the classic Star Trek the Next Generation episode: The Best of Both Worlds tonight?

--hide--
Yes, I did! It was kind of a last-minute decision. The closest theater to me showing BOBW was 35 miles to the south. But it was worth the drive. we are borg
Posts 1 - 4 of 4