Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: I was totally unaware that such a site existed. Thanks for posting it!!!
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

I was totally unaware that such a site existed. Thanks for posting it!!!

--hide--
hopeafterabortion.com
We need to get the word out so people will know they have a place to turn.

Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: Hi all. I wilk f ight as hard spiritually as I can on this topic.....but I can't read/look at...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

Hi all. I wilk f ight as hard spiritually as I can on this topic.....but I can't read/look at anything so graphic....so reading these articles is impossible. I do believe there is a other thread related on the prayer forum. Again I can't look at the article but I think its the same AND it has had some response.

The unfortunate situation is that sooooo many people have had abortions and hide it in their secret closet that it makes it difficult to get the word out. People feel they can't judge or be against something they themselves have partaken it. I realize this with many immediate friends. I also realized this when I checked "no" to some of the 7 questions and was made aware that just because I had past sin, didn't mean that I couldn't accept the teaching as the right and moral way. Very hard to convince those not in or of Christ.

And then there are those of us to sensitive to watch.

It doesn't sell newspapers and its not "PC"

None of these are valid reasons for the atrocities that continue to go on.....but here they are.

Praying for increased awareness around this subject and for Jesus and the Holy Spirit's intervention around all abortions today

--hide--

hopeafterabortion.com

Apr 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets hope these innocent martyrs of this age will help u...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets hope these innocent martyrs of this age will help us overturn Roe V Wade.

news.yahoo.com

--hide--
This is bad news- let's pray it doesn't get worse.

3 of 8 murder charges against Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell tossed:
Read more: www.foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com

Apr 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: This is bad news- let's pray it doesn't get worse. 3 of 8 murder charges aga...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

This is bad news- let's pray it doesn't get worse.

3 of 8 murder charges against Philadelphia abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell tossed:
Read more: www.foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com

--hide--

I was just about to post this...This is AWFUL and ATROCIOUS...How, how, how could he have be acquitted??? Well, even if our justice system isn't just, God is. How can ANYONE, be they doctor, nurse, mother, father, or citizen, espouse this ruthless killing?? It completely blows my mind...I'm definitely praying for a definite end to abortion and healing for all those involved...

Apr 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-951024 said: I was just about to post this...This is AWFUL and ATROCIOUS...How, how, how could h...
(Quote) Jessica-951024 said:

I was just about to post this...This is AWFUL and ATROCIOUS...How, how, how could he have be acquitted??? Well, even if our justice system isn't just, God is. How can ANYONE, be they doctor, nurse, mother, father, or citizen, espouse this ruthless killing?? It completely blows my mind...I'm definitely praying for a definite end to abortion and healing for all those involved...

--hide--
Jessica, as far as I know the trial isn't over. He has been aquitted of 3 of 8 murder charges- 5 still pending. At least I hope he's still being charged for those five.

Apr 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Jessica, as far as I know the trial isn't over. He has been aquitted of 3 of 8 murder charges...

Jessica, as far as I know the trial isn't over. He has been aquitted of 3 of 8 murder charges- 5 still pending. At least I hope he's still being charged for those five.

--hide--

No, it's not over yet, but I'm still blown away that they've acquitted him for those three other murders.

Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets hope these innocent martyrs of this age will help u...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets hope these innocent martyrs of this age will help us overturn Roe V Wade.

news.yahoo.com

--hide--
Meanwhile, Down Under:

www.news.com.au

"The Medical Board told Dr Hobart on Friday it would not pursue the matter because Victorian doctors are allowed to terminate pregnancies of up to 24 weeks."

May 9th 2013 new

Finally the veil of our earthly dehumanization has been lifted from these little ones.

www.lifenews.com

Prayer for the Unborn
Oh God who has given us the great gift of life, we ask you bless all unborn babies. Watch over them as they develop and grow in their mother's womb that they might be healthy and happy and welcomed with tender love and deep joy. In a special way we ask you to bless those babies who are unwanted and may never be born. Welcome them into your loving embrace that they might find their home in you. Bless and guide all pregnant women that they might respect and cherish the gift of live growing within them. May they accept their child as an irreplacable gift from you.

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I could not bear to finish reading this. Lets h...

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

news.yahoo.com

Meanwhile, Down Under:

www.news.com.au

"The Medical Board told Dr Hobart on Friday it would not pursue the matter because Victorian doctors are allowed to terminate pregnancies of up to 24 weeks."

--hide--

ashamed sad

Posts 31 - 39 of 39