Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Is this Video Fake?

Apr 26th 2013 new

www.telegraph.co.uk

This video looks fake to me, but I don't know enough about Chemicals attacks.

It seems to me that we are being pushed to go into Syria.

I don't want America to fight in any more countries. The world can get along without America's involvement.

Believe me, I already know we are sending guns there, and who knows what else.

Apr 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: www.telegraph.co.uk.
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

www.telegraph.co.uk

This video looks fake to me, but I don't know enough about Chemicals attacks.

It seems to me that we are being pushed to go into Syria.

I don't want America to fight in any more countries. The world can get along without America's involvement.

Believe me, I already know we are sending guns there, and who knows what else.

--hide--

The drooling is usually associated with Sarin exposure, but also so is twiching and spasms unless treatment is administered immediately. It might have been.

en.wikipedia.org

Apr 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: The drooling is usually associated with Sarin exposure, but also so is twiching and spa...
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

The drooling is usually associated with Sarin exposure, but also so is twiching and spasms unless treatment is administered immediately. It might have been.

en.wikipedia.org

--hide--

Steven: On the news tonight they said they were taking blood samples to see if civilians were
exposed to Chemicals. I have a feeling that video is a fake. It looked like shaving cream. That did
not look like drooling to me. Is that what sarin would look like, shaving cream?

Apr 26th 2013 new

Its quite amazing what can come out of the human body, from where and what it looks like. Of course, with that said, if it is shaving cream, and groups want American involvement, who's to say the blood tests, if positive, won't be false?

End of the day, the North Koreans are testing nukes and threatening America and other peaceful nations, if Obama won't invade them, why Syria? Well, we all know why andwon't be because of no chemical weapons.

Apr 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: Its quite amazing what can come out of the human body, from where and what it looks like. Of cour...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

Its quite amazing what can come out of the human body, from where and what it looks like. Of course, with that said, if it is shaving cream, and groups want American involvement, who's to say the blood tests, if positive, won't be false?

End of the day, the North Koreans are testing nukes and threatening America and other peaceful nations, if Obama won't invade them, why Syria? Well, we all know why andwon't be because of no chemical weapons.

--hide--

Why would Obama want to go into Syria?

Apr 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Why would Obama want to go into Syria?

--hide--

I will tell you one reason he will not want to go into Syria--Iran.

Apr 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: Its quite amazing what can come out of the human body, from where and what it looks like. Of cour...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

--hide--

As Fox News already reported, Obama admits his line was crossed...so he redrew it.

Apr 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Why would Obama want to go into Syria?

--hide--

Our Catholic brethren are getting slaughtered in Syria.

This administration has let the Muslim Brotherhood legacy groups such as the Council on American Islamic Relations, Muslim Public Affairs Council and the Islamic Society of North America dictate his foreign policy in the Middle East.
Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) John-220051 said: Our Catholic brethren are getting slaughtered in Syria. This administration has let the M...
(Quote) John-220051 said:

Our Catholic brethren are getting slaughtered in Syria.

This administration has let the Muslim Brotherhood legacy groups such as the Council on American Islamic Relations, Muslim Public Affairs Council and the Islamic Society of North America dictate his foreign policy in the Middle East.
--hide--

Do you think the US should go into Syria, John? It is a terrible situation for those poor people.

Apr 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Do you think the US should go into Syria, John? It is a terrible situation for those poor people. <...

Do you think the US should go into Syria, John? It is a terrible situation for those poor people.

--hide--

No. I think the U.S. should have stayed neutral. It's a no-win situation where the costs outweigh the benefits.
Posts 1 - 10 of 20