Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I just has alovely chat with Bahar-937890. She was born in northern Iran, is in IND, and converted with her family to Catholicism. She gets nervous when going through customs and has 4 months of schooling left in IND. She is OGMBCclap Party:

Please join me in rosary to keep her safe and Mary help her get somewhere safe for more schooling.

Thanks everyone.

Clair
Apr 26 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: I just has alovely chat with Bahar-937890. She was born in northern Iran, is in IND, and converted with he...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: I just has alovely chat with Bahar-937890. She was born in northern Iran, is in IND, and converted with her family to Catholicism. She gets nervous when going through customs and has 4 months of schooling left in IND. She is OGMBC Party:

Please join me in to keep her safe and Mary help her get somewhere safe for more schooling.

Thanks everyone.

Clair
--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart Keep us posted when ya can Bro.

Apr 26 new

Praying

Apr 26 new

Praying Praying Prayers for Bahar. God Bless you in finishing your schooling. rose rose

Apr 26 new

Praying hug

Apr 26 new

Hi Clair------------theheart rosary St. Michael --Angels of God protect Bahar-Thank you

Apr 26 new

Praying Praying

Apr 26 new

Praying theheart Praying

Apr 26 new

Praying rosary Absolutely, Clair! Will keep Bahar in prayer and offer St. Michael's Litany on her behalf. Let us know how she's doing. God bless!theheart

Apr 26 new

Praying rosary theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 31