Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Apr 25th 2013 new

Intriguing, but ultimately unanswerable question. scratchchin

Looks and personality have nothing to do with each other. boggled

For some reason, CM seems to have a lot more men from AUS than ladies...the gals all seem to be in New Zealand....

Apr 27th 2013 new

no the ladies in sydney & australia do judge wat a person lookslike.cause i hav not had 1 reply or any chats..so wat u say am i correct.

may i ask wat is it about my profile or pics that no lady wants to chat with me.

Apr 27th 2013 new

I would guess that 65% of us have the same problem.

Beyond that (and I base this assertion on conversations in the Women's Forum), a large share of women are uncomfortable with chat until there's been an exchange of several emoticons and/or emails. Personally, I abhor chat. It's so disjointed.

Apr 27th 2013 new

Ben, you might try asking for some input on your profile in the men's only forum.

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) James-413805 said: Ben, you might try asking for some input on your profile in the men's only forum.
(Quote) James-413805 said:

Ben, you might try asking for some input on your profile in the men's only forum.

--hide--
Ben, why not ask the ladies to help as well? That would give you some definite feedback. It's worked for others here before ~ several guys & gals have done it, and those threads have been quite interesting. Good luck! wave

May 5th 2013 new

In this day and age Ben, nobody's considered good-looking past the age of 30, so you have to go with that nice Lebanese personality and strong Catholic background of the Maronite Church. I used to live in Utica New York, where we had a large Lebanese community....St Louis Gonzaga Church in the Maronite Rite, and St Charbel's cemetary monument business.

So while the women here aren't beating your door down, just continue to pray to God that you do His will, and if there's someone here for you, that you find each other.

I wish you lived in Cassville NY....I've got a lot of things I don't know how to fix.

God bless you in your efforts my Maronite friend.

Frank

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Ria-570234 said: Ben, why not ask the ladies to help as well? That would give you some definite feedback. It's w...
(Quote) Ria-570234 said:

Ben, why not ask the ladies to help as well? That would give you some definite feedback. It's worked for others here before ~ several guys & gals have done it, and those threads have been quite interesting. Good luck!

--hide--
Sure, Ben. Good idea. Ask the ladies -- oh, and you might also ask Ria. cool (Those are really black eyes I'm gonna get from her for saying that.) wink

May 14th 2013 new

No, Ben, you are not ugly. And by your profile you seem like a nice person, hard worker, sincere, who just wants to find that special person to love and cherish. Don't be hard on yourself if you aren't getting any responses. That is probably true for many people on here, as it is in every day life. Some people have suitors lined up at their door a mile long and three deep. Others are rarely noticed. Why this is, I have no idea. God created each of us with our own specialness, our own talents, our own very unique personalities. And it is that very unique specialness that will draw in the person we are meant to be with. I pray for you on your journey toward love. I ask that you continue to pray to God for that special woman to come into your life. A friend of mine told me that her mother always said "every pot has a lid" -- may you find your lid. God be with you, Ben.....

May 21st 2013 new
Am I ugly or nice?? Since you asked about you, and I am currently without anyone knocking on my door either, does that mean I'm ugly and not nice? I think neither of us is unattractive or unworthy of love. We just haven't met our match yet. I pray we all find our matches soon!
Posts 1 - 10 of 17