Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

I believe (I heard) that Pres. Obama is the only U.S. President to ever address Planned Parenthood at their National Conference (yesterday, 4/26/13).

After giving a glowing speech about all of the good things that PP does, Obama ends the speech (see 19 min. 5 sec. into video below) with the words..... "Thank you Planned Parenthood. God bless you. God bless America. Thank you." Really, how sick is that! Should God really bless the abortionists? President Obama (IMHO) is really sick in the soul. Perhaps he could have more appropriately ended the speech by saying.... Thank you PP. May God have mercy on your souls.

I don't really expect a lot of comments on this. I just wanted to get this out for you to see, so that it won't be missed.

President Obamas speach to Planned Parenthood, yesterday, Friday 4/26/13:

>>> www.youtube.com

Ed

Apr 27 new

President Obama praises Planned Parenthood; slams Pro-Lifers

And ends his speech with: Thank you planned parenthood, God Bless you.

www.catholicworldreport.com

Apr 28 new

Which god is he referring to?

Well, you have to consider that if PP and its backers (e.g., the Rockefellers, Harrimans, etc.) hadn't pushed through legalized abortion, we'd be dealing with much larger numbers of unemployed and the oligarchs would have more problems on their hands.

I believe there is a population crisis at the top. The oligarchs shouldn't be allowed to procreate. These famlies who funded PP should be sterilized like the animals they really are.

Apr 28 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: Which god is he referring to?
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

Which god is he referring to?

--hide--

I have no idea who our POTUS is referring to when he says the words God Bless. But by watching his actions, I could come to the conclusion that it isn't the one true God, who is the author of our bible. Otherwise, his (POTUS) actions wouldn't be so obviously anti-scriptural.

Apr 28 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: I believe there is a population crisis at the top. The oligarchs shouldn't be allo...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

I believe there is a population crisis at the top. The oligarchs shouldn't be allowed to procreate. These famlies who funded PP should be sterilized like the animals they really are.

--hide--

Whoa, dude. Really?! Contraception/sterilization isn't o.k., no matter who the procreators are. Best is to pray for those who are our leaders. And for those who have money/power, for money doesn't talk, it screams. Not to strap them down and perform medical procedures at whim, for that only makes us become......like them. Thinking we're God.

Apr 28 new

(Quote) Wendy-387654 said: Whoa, dude. Really?! Contraception/sterilization isn't o.k., no matter who the p...
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said:

Whoa, dude. Really?! Contraception/sterilization isn't o.k., no matter who the procreators are. Best is to pray for those who are our leaders. And for those who have money/power, for money doesn't talk, it screams. Not to strap them down and perform medical procedures at whim, for that only makes us become......like them. Thinking we're God.

--hide--

Well, look at people like Ted Turner, another of the population control fanatics. Doesn't he have five or six kids? And then you have the Gates Foundation pushing sterilization in Africa. These people are so despicable...it is difficult not to want to force them to undergo what they want to do to others.

Apr 28 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: I believe (I heard) that Pres. Obama is the only U.S. President to ever address Planned Parenthood at...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

I believe (I heard) that Pres. Obama is the only U.S. President to ever address Planned Parenthood at their National Conference (yesterday, 4/26/13).

After giving a glowing speech about all of the good things that PP does, Obama ends the speech (see 19 min. 5 sec. into video below) with the words..... "Thank you Planned Parenthood. God bless you. God bless America. Thank you." Really, how sick is that! Should God really bless the abortionists? President Obama (IMHO) is really sick in the soul. Perhaps he could have more appropriately ended the speech by saying.... Thank you PP. May God have mercy on your souls.

I don't really expect a lot of comments on this. I just wanted to get this out for you to see, so that it won't be missed.

>>> www.youtube.com

Ed

--hide--

Quite simply terrible. No words but what esle did anyone expect from him. I also agree that he must be thanking his other God. This would be very maddening if it was not so sad and pathetic. People who have no idea of God's love and their worth or their calling. In other words lost, wandering souls and there is nothing sadder than that. sad

Apr 28 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: I believe (I heard) that Pres. Obama is the only U.S. President to ever address Planned Parenthood at...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

>>> www.youtube.com

Ed

--hide--

Thanks for posting this Ed.

Apr 28 new

Unconscionable. Simply unconscionable. But not surprising.

Apr 28 new
(Quote) ED-20630 said: I believe (I heard) that Pres. Obama is the only U.S. President to ever address Planned Parenthood at their Nationa...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

>>> www.youtube.com

Ed

--hide--
It boggles my mind to think Catholics actually voted for this man. sad
Posts 1 - 10 of 72