Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

What is going on?????? hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit

I was wondering if anyone knew if the site was having any type of problems or has been hacked? I just tried to log out and got this response. I can't even submit a help ticket because when I click on the ? for help I get the same page as when I try to log out.
I also have a friend from CM contact me through my private email and he said he had the same thing happen to him when he tried to log on just now. They better be handing out refunds for days we couldn't get on the site!

"The site's security certificate has expired!
You attempted to reach http://www.catholicmatch.com,< and not an attacker. Your computer's clock is currently set to Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:16:09 PM. Does that look right? If not, you should correct the error and refresh this page.
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

Apr 27th 2013 new
I got this same message, but on my mobile I can access it, but cannot send a help ticket.
Apr 27th 2013 new

Pleased be assured that our site has not been hacked. We just found out that our security certificate expired today; we have renewed it and are currently waiting for it to be approved.

In the meantime, please be assured that our site IS secure; once our certificate is approved, that will let your browser know that our site is secure and will stop any further error messages. In the meantime, you can select the option to continue onto the site and log in.

We sincerely apologize for any concern this has caused.

Apr 27th 2013 new

Thank you for the reassurance Sandy, it is very much appreciated. Bow highfive hug

Apr 27th 2013 new

Thank you so much Sandy for the quick response. biggrin

Apr 27th 2013 new

hug Yup.....thanks.

Apr 27th 2013 new

Thanks Sandy.

Apr 28th 2013 new

I got this just a moment ago....

http://www.catholicmatch.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on 4/27/2013 4:59 PM. The current time is 4/27/2013 9:27 PM.

(Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)

I do hope it got fixed.
Apr 28th 2013 new

This happened to me both times i tried to log in tonight and once i logged in despite the warning, my computer shut down, claiming something about a flashplayer, then re-started on it's own with the site open. Can whoever is in charge of the site e-mail my personal e-mail now with information on how to clean whatever just walked into my computer out of it? i'd appreciate it!

Marie

Apr 28th 2013 new

I GOT THE SAME MESSAGE??? ALL OF A SUDDEN IT SAID THAT THIS PAGE WAS NOT SECURED.

Posts 1 - 10 of 11