Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Apr 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Sue - Diane 825819, from Hamilton, will be there, but she's staying overnite Saturday n...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Sue - Diane 825819, from Hamilton, will be there, but she's staying overnite Saturday near St. Leo'.

--hide--

CORRECTION - Diane 925819 .....

Apr 26th 2013 new

Would be good to play during the Dance, from George Jones, who died today ...

He Stopped Loving Her Today, A Good Year for the Roses, and w/ Tammy, Near You.

Apr 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Would be good to play during the Dance, from George Jones, who died today ... He Stopped Lovi...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Would be good to play during the Dance, from George Jones, who died today ...

He Stopped Loving Her Today, A Good Year for the Roses, and w/ Tammy, Near You.

--hide--

Co-organizer MaryG approves the above, plus for Boston, Sweet Caroline, plus Solitary Man & Coming to Amerca by Neil Diamond.

Apr 27th 2013 new

At least 9 W and 7 M = Laurel, MaryG, CM Diane, POF Chris, Tammy, Angie, Sheri, CM Becki, Lesa, Greg from Cincy, Bernard, Dave, Vernon, Pete, Ron, and Bob.

Lexington Maybes = Debrah, Hannah, Judy, Stephen, Michael, Kelley, Elizabeth, Jerry, Sherry, Charles, and DebbieD.

Music = Sinatra, Glenn Miller, Beatles, Celine Dion, George Jones, Neil Diamond, early 60s, Brad Paisley, The Band Perry ..... others ....

Apr 27th 2013 new

Great selection of music Bob! Really looking forward to it! hyper hyper

Apr 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: Great selection of music Bob! Really looking forward to it!
(Quote) Becki-568712 said:

Great selection of music Bob! Really looking forward to it!

--hide--

Thank you Becki. Pete, from the Collin Raye concert, said he would accept the Mission to provide good music. We hope for at least 1/3 slow dances.

Which George Strait should we play? And, Martina?

Apr 27th 2013 new

Oh! George & Martina! The sky's the limit! I'll have to think about my favorites! Thanks to Pete for providing the music! clap

Apr 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: Oh! George & Martina! The sky's the limit! I'll have to think about my favorites! Tha...

Oh! George & Martina! The sky's the limit! I'll have to think about my favorites! Thanks to Pete for providing the music!

--hide--

Your Mission, should you choose to accept it - bring 1-to-3 CDs of music you'd like for dancing. Pete encourages others to bring CDs.

This Post will NOT self-destruct in 5 seconds. Good luck Becki !!!

Apr 28th 2013 new

laughing laughing laughing Will do!

Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: Will do!

Will do!

--hide--

Go Becki Go - bugle call - CCHHAARRGGEE !!!!!!

Posts 31 - 40 of 58