Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Pets or no pets

Apr 28th 2013 new

I love dogs but since I live in an appartment I have a kitten. She is nine months old and when I got her she was only two months and two pounds. She has grown fast but she is still very much a kitten. biggrin

What do you like or do not like as pets?

Apr 28th 2013 new
I love dogs, I love kittens, bunnies, ducks, birds.

I love horses, lamas.
Apr 28th 2013 new

Being that my son is slowly starting his own zoo in our little condo, I'd have to say that I'm an pet lover.

Apr 28th 2013 new

I have been yearning to have a dog as a pet. It has been my heart's desire to rescue greyhounds and I had hoped that once I moved that would be possible. However, the community I chose to live in has size restrictions for pets, so no greyhounds are allowed here!

Once I have some of these mobility problems solved, then I will be able to discern what dog will become my companion pet.

Apr 28th 2013 new
I'm a dog lover and have 2 male Shih Tzu's that live with me. I also love horses but that's something I don't get to divulge in too much.
Apr 28th 2013 new

Love Love Love animals! Always wanted to live on a farm or ranch, so now they surround me where I live. I can visit and dream all I want.

I don't like the shedding but I would put out up with it for the love of the dog! They probably don't like my shedding either. bulldog Chicken??? goldfish Chirp Chirp hellokitty Put me kangaroo down sport! monkey Lion pinata gobble gobble gobble!

Apr 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Carol-737878 said: I have been yearning to have a dog as a pet. It has been my heart's desire to rescue greyhounds and I had ...
(Quote) Carol-737878 said:

I have been yearning to have a dog as a pet. It has been my heart's desire to rescue greyhounds and I had hoped that once I moved that would be possible. However, the community I chose to live in has size restrictions for pets, so no greyhounds are allowed here!

Once I have some of these mobility problems solved, then I will be able to discern what dog will become my companion pet.

--hide--
Carol have you ever thought of volunteering for the rescue. Also there are Italian greyhounds that are smaller and great for smaller living quarters.
Apr 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Carol-737878 said: I have been yearning to have a dog as a pet. It has been my heart's desire to rescue greyhounds and I had ...
(Quote) Carol-737878 said:

--hide--
Carol have you ever thought of volunteering for the rescue. Also there are Italian greyhounds that are smaller and great for smaller living quarters.
Apr 28th 2013 new
Dogs. My next one will be a shelter, but until I am home more, or at least work closer to home so I can stop by to share my lunch hitch him/her, will wait a bit longer.
Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said: I love dogs but since I live in an appartment I have a kitten. She is nine months old and wh...
(Quote) Bernadette-363720 said:

I love dogs but since I live in an appartment I have a kitten. She is nine months old and when I got her she was only two months and two pounds. She has grown fast but she is still very much a kitten.

What do you like or do not like as pets?

--hide--

I have a cat and a dog. I prefer little dogs, but I tend to like them all. My kitty is really feisty. He'll tear the house up. He's just now (as of I guess the last six or so months) at a point of being sweet and letting me pet him.

Posts 1 - 10 of 31