Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Apr 28th 2013 new

I do know that ages stated have nothing to do with "feeling." I do not think you should feel old unless you are willing to give up and quit. I am not there yet as you can plainlly see!

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Brett-848238 said: At what age did you realize that “Wow, I really am old”? Was it a particular a...
(Quote) Brett-848238 said:

At what age did you realize that “Wow, I really am old”?

Was it a particular age or birthday? Could it have been an awkward social situation?

I know some of the younger folks may have not reached that point in their life yet (and maybe some of the older folks either ).

So for the youngsters, at what age do you think someone officially becomes old?

--hide--

I just turned 40 on Easter, and do not feel old...aside from a nagging injury from running over a rock in racing flats. I am confident that if I were healthy I could run a mile in under 5 minutes with just a little practice.

So, not physically old... but I guess since I'm very conservative and "old school", I'm definitely an old fogie by most people's standards... :-)

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Marisa-487011 said: When you hear a song on the radio-from your twenties-and it's on the "Oldies Station&qu...
(Quote) Marisa-487011 said:

When you hear a song on the radio-from your twenties-and it's on the "Oldies Station".

--hide--

That's a good one MArisa, that happened to me!!!!!

Posts 71 - 73 of 73