Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Last night and again today , I get a warning before I log into CM saying this site's security certificate is expired. Is anyone else getting this?

Thanks
Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-291280 said: Last night and again today , I get a warning before I log into CM saying this site's security certi...
(Quote) Monica-291280 said: Last night and again today , I get a warning before I log into CM saying this site's security certificate is expired. Is anyone else getting this?

Thanks
--hide--

Yes, I finally bypassed it and hope I haven't done anything to harm my computer.

Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Monica-291280 said: Last night and again today , I get a warning before I log into CM saying this site's security certi...
(Quote) Monica-291280 said: Last night and again today , I get a warning before I log into CM saying this site's security certificate is expired. Is anyone else getting this?

Thanks
--hide--

Yes, never happened before....how to get past that?

Apr 28th 2013 new

The same message on my site

The site's security certificate has expired.Security certificate need to be renew after 1, 2 or 5 years.

Just like the domain itself need to be renew after sometime.

You should not report it except to the site Administrator :)

Apr 28th 2013 new

Yes, I am getting it any time I try to log on.

Apr 28th 2013 new

Just logged in and the message is gone now! Forum away, folks wink

Apr 28th 2013 new
Same here, guess its nothing to worry about
Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Christina-950129 said: The same message on my site The site's security certificate has expired.Security ...
(Quote) Christina-950129 said:

The same message on my site

The site's security certificate has expired.Security certificate need to be renew after 1, 2 or 5 years.

Just like the domain itself need to be renew after sometime.

You should not report it except to the site Administrator :)

--hide--

The certificate expired at 8 PM EDT Saturday, which led to a delay in obtaining a replacement. I has now been updated with a certificate the expires on 4/28/2017, so we're all set for a while. :)

Since the problem is now resolved, I am locking this topic.

Posts 1 - 8 of 8