Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers for those struggling

Apr 28th 2013 new

Let us please pray for all of those struggling with sexual desires and especially for couples really devoted to each other who seek to love God but try to hide themselves from the truth of the churches teaches because their urge is so great.

Apr 28th 2013 new
Praying
Apr 28th 2013 new

Amen to that.

Also, let's add a prayer for those who are considering not being celibate in fear that nobody will want them. That's me btw, even on this site.

Apr 28th 2013 new

Hi Brooke-----Amen!theheart rosary

Apr 28th 2013 new

Praying Praying With Christ everything is possible. Even celibecy. Your Faith can carry you through all things. Trust me. theheart rose

Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Also, let's add a prayer for those who are considering not being celibate in fear that nobody will want them. That's me ...
(Quote)

Also, let's add a prayer for those who are considering not being celibate in fear that nobody will want them. That's me btw, even on this site.

--hide--

A GOOD man treasures a woman who embraces her celibacy, and will want you. If a man tries to sleep w/ you as part of dating he does NOT value you, and is just using you.

Apr 28th 2013 new

prayers

Apr 29th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Apr 29th 2013 new

rosary Praying

Amen!

Apr 29th 2013 new

Praying theheart Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 13