Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 28th 2013 new

A few words from our POTUS:

“No matter how great the challenge, no matter how fierce the opposition, there’s one thing that the past few years have shown,” said President Obama, “that Planned Parenthood is not going anywhere. It’s not going anywhere today. It’s not going anywhere tomorrow."

He continued: “As long as we’ve got to fight to make sure women have access to quality affordable healthcare, and as long as we’ve got to fight to protect a women’s right to make her own choices about her own health, I want you to know that you’ve also got a president who’s going to be with you fighting with you every step of the way.”

During his speech he aimed his sights directly at pro-life activists. "The fact is, after decades of progress, there's still those who want to turn back the clock to policies more suited to the 1950s than the 21st Century," Obama said. "And they've been involved in an orchestrated and historic effort to roll back basic rights when it comes to women's health."

Wow. So scraping young unborn females out of the womb is progress? Where are her rights?

Mary, I completely agree with you. How could a faithful Catholic vote for someone so against scriptural values?

Apr 28th 2013 new
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said: Mary, I completely agree with you. How could a faithful Catholic vote for someone so against scriptural value...
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said:
Mary, I completely agree with you. How could a faithful Catholic vote for someone so against scriptural values?

--hide--
Or how could Catholics possibly vote for a man who is taking away their freedom to practice religion. faint

Catholic Church Sues Obama Administration - www.breitbart.com

58 cases, over 190 plaintiffs, one unconstitutional mandate www.becketfund.org
Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: It boggles my mind to think Catholics actually voted for this man.
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: It boggles my mind to think Catholics actually voted for this man.
--hide--

This is precisely the point. The state of the country is hardly his fault - it's the fault of the voters who put him in office. Especially the second time around, when they knew exactly who they were voting for.

Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: Well, look at people like Ted Turner, another of the population control fanatics. Does...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

Well, look at people like Ted Turner, another of the population control fanatics. Doesn't he have five or six kids? And then you have the Gates Foundation pushing sterilization in Africa. These people are so despicable...it is difficult not to want to force them to undergo what they want to do to others.

--hide--

Yes, so many despicable things happening, not only right here in America (i.e. the media blackout with the Dr. on trial for the botched abortions) but around the world.

Our hope for ourselves is to make it through the narrow gate, into heaven. But our higher purpose needs to be to help others through that gate as well. So prayer is a great defense and offense. Pray for Ted. Pray for his kids. Maybe they are warriors for God, in the making. Just look at the lives of the apostles and saints, and how so many of them changed over time. They became warriors for God. So many of us have been blind at one time or another in our lives, but at some point, our eyes were opened. Pray for their eyes to be opened. For their hearts to change.

And then in addition to prayer, take action/volunteer to make a difference, regularly.

Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: Which god is he referring to? Well, you have to consider that if PP and its backers (e...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

Which god is he referring to?

Well, you have to consider that if PP and its backers (e.g., the Rockefellers, Harrimans, etc.) hadn't pushed through legalized abortion, we'd be dealing with much larger numbers of unemployed and the oligarchs would have more problems on their hands.

I believe there is a population crisis at the top. The oligarchs shouldn't be allowed to procreate. These famlies who funded PP should be sterilized like the animals they really are.

--hide--

I'd say he's referring to the god Molech.

Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: I believe (I heard) that Pres. Obama is the only U.S. President to ever address Planned Parenthood at...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

I believe (I heard) that Pres. Obama is the only U.S. President to ever address Planned Parenthood at their National Conference (yesterday, 4/26/13).

After giving a glowing speech about all of the good things that PP does, Obama ends the speech (see 19 min. 5 sec. into video below) with the words..... "Thank you Planned Parenthood. God bless you. God bless America. Thank you." Really, how sick is that! Should God really bless the abortionists? President Obama (IMHO) is really sick in the soul. Perhaps he could have more appropriately ended the speech by saying.... Thank you PP. May God have mercy on your souls.

I don't really expect a lot of comments on this. I just wanted to get this out for you to see, so that it won't be missed.

President Obamas speach to Planned Parenthood, yesterday, Friday 4/26/13:

>>> www.youtube.com

Ed

--hide--

Sure, Obama is "sick in the soul." That's what can happen when you are raised by Marxists.

Apr 28th 2013 new

Its Time someone does something about OBAMA

Pope Francis

"Pope Francis"

Apr 28th 2013 new

(Quote) Wendy-387654 said: During his speech he aimed his sights directly at pro-life activists. "The fact is, af...
(Quote) Wendy-387654 said:

During his speech he aimed his sights directly at pro-life activists. "The fact is, after decades of progress, there's still those who want to turn back the clock to policies more suited to the 1950s than the 21st Century," Obama said. "And they've been involved in an orchestrated and historic effort to roll back basic rights when it comes to women's health."

--hide--

Abortion is progress? To what?

Extinction, though only for certain people and not necessarily for all humans. That is consistant with the progenitor philosophy of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, who was a devoted Eugenicist.

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Or how could Catholics possibly vote for a man who is taking away their freedom to practice religion.
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Or how could Catholics possibly vote for a man who is taking away their freedom to practice religion.

Catholic Church Sues Obama Administration - www.breitbart.com

58 cases, over 190 plaintiffs, one unconstitutional mandate www.becketfund.org
--hide--

Not just Catholics of who voted for him to the tune of 54%. Even worse are the Latinos, who are mainly Catholic and voted for him overwhelmingly.

The hardest to understand is the group who voted for him to the tune of 98%, the African-Americans. Why hardest to understand? Because his strong support for the abomination of abortion insures that far more African-American babies will continue to be murdered than all other races or ethnic origins combined.

That fulflls Margaret Sanger's wish she so often voiced to limit the number of babies from the "inferior races." Her words not mine.

Apr 29th 2013 new

Maybe he meant "Thank you, Planned Parenthood, for all the campaign money."

Posts 11 - 20 of 72