Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is dedicated to those who are facing the challenge of raising children without the support of a spouse. This is a place to share ideas and lend mutual support.

Saint Rita is known to be a patroness for abused wives and mourning women.
Learn More: Saint Rita

Pope Pius scouting award

Apr 28th 2013 new

My son just earned the Pope Pius Scouting Award from the Bishop of Norwich may be one of the youngest to do so April 28, 2013 .

Pope Pius Highest Catholic Scouting Award  April 28 , 2013 awarded by The Bishop of Norwich

"Pope Pius Highest Catholic Scouting Award April 2..."

Apr 28th 2013 new

Congrats! I don't know anything about scouting, but I do love Ven. Pius XII.

Apr 28th 2013 new

What a great kid! cool Congrats to father and son for the accomplishment! biggrin

Apr 28th 2013 new

Heartiest congratulations!!!
My elder son is an Eagle, younger one working on it, but neither had much success with the Catholic awards.

Apr 28th 2013 new

He has over 40 merit badges well on his way to Eagle he Fourteen . This his him last year receiving the Ad Altare Dei at thirteen

Apr 28th 2013 new

One scout notices this patch said there were several like it . this one has to be soon redone she now saint Kateri October 2012. my son earned it last year

Apr 29th 2013 new
Congrats to your son and you. Like Marge my son is an Eagle, but no catholic awards after cubs scouts.
Apr 29th 2013 new
That is awesome Michael!! I know that you are a very proud father!!
Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-556947 said: My son just earned the Pope Pius Scouting Award from the Bishop of Norwich may be one of the yo...
(Quote) Michael-556947 said:

My son just earned the Pope Pius Scouting Award from the Bishop of Norwich may be one of the youngest to do so April 28, 2013 .

Pope Pius Highest Catholic Scouting Award  April 28 , 2013 awarded by The Bishop of Norwich

"Pope Pius Highest Catholic Scouting Award April 2..."

--hide--
Congratulations, Michael! Our kids are our future. I congratulate you on working with your son to learn the rewards of setting, then meeting, his goals.

Posts 1 - 9 of 9