Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Happy Birthday to one of the nicest men in the forums!!!!

Happy Birthday! hug theheart thumbsup present party note You get a Gold Star! balloon

God Bless You Leon
Apr 28 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: Happy Birthday to one of the nicest men in the forums!!!! God Bless You Leon
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: Happy Birthday to one of the nicest men in the forums!!!!

God Bless You Leon
--hide--

Josephine,

I was hoping to slip through this time but I am grateful for your kindness.

I had a wonderful day and a week prior, my children and son-in-law had taken me to one of the fanciest restaurants in Houston. Just glad they were doing the paying. laughing

I don't recall a time when I had so many phone calls, personal e-mails and messages and emotes from CM.

Once again, thank you so very much.

Blessings always, Praying hug rose

Leon

Apr 28 new
(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Josephine,I was hoping to slip through this time but I am grateful for your kindness.I h...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Josephine,

I had a wonderful day and a week prior, my children and son-in-law had taken me to one of the fanciest restaurants in Houston. Just glad they were doing the paying.

I don't recall a time when I had so many phone calls, personal e-mails and messages and emotes from CM.

Blessings always,

Leon

--hide--

Sorry. Nothing gets past me. You'll have to change your settings if you want to slip through next year.

Sounds like all your loved ones made your birthday special.
Apr 28 new

Happy birthday Leon! party Happy Birthday!

Sorry about your Astros. sorry

Apr 28 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Josephine,I was hoping to slip through this time but I am grateful for your kindne...

Josephine,

I had a wonderful day and a week prior, my children and son-in-law had taken me to one of the fanciest restaurants in Houston. Just glad they were doing the paying.

Blessings always,

Leon

--hide--

Happy Birthday, Sir Leon!! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Wishing you all the best! hug cookie cookie hug

Apr 28 new

Happy, Happy Birthday Leon! party party party

Apr 28 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Josephine,I was hoping to slip through this time but I am grateful for your kindne...

Josephine,

Blessings always,

Leon

--hide--

Leon,

It is because like Josephine said you are once of the nicest guys on here. Thank you for being such an fine example of Catholic manhood. May God bless you with many more years and a wonderful match this comngi year to share them with. You are a very special man.

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! party present present party hug

Apr 28 new
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! hug hug Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...... note
Apr 29 new

Happy Birthday Leon! Happy Birthday! hug rose lil mikie hyper party note Wolf Whistle

Apr 29 new

Many Happy Returns,Leon.wave Happy Birthday! balloon clap Happy Birthday! party present

Posts 1 - 10 of 99