Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: ... The hardest to understand is the group who voted for him to the tune of 98%, the African-Ameri...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

... The hardest to understand is the group who voted for him to the tune of 98%, the African-Americans. ...

--hide--

- whom he has about as much in common with as you or I do. smile

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) ED-20630 said: I believe (I heard) that Pres. Obama is the only U.S. President to ever address Planned Parenthood at...
(Quote) ED-20630 said:

I believe (I heard) that Pres. Obama is the only U.S. President to ever address Planned Parenthood at their National Conference (yesterday, 4/26/13). ...

--hide--

Isn't he the only U.S. President who could have done that yesterday ? smile

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: Which god is he referring to? Well, you have to consider that if PP and its backers (e...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

Which god is he referring to?

Well, you have to consider that if PP and its backers (e.g., the Rockefellers, Harrimans, etc.) hadn't pushed through legalized abortion, we'd be dealing with much larger numbers of unemployed and the oligarchs would have more problems on their hands.

I believe there is a population crisis at the top. The oligarchs shouldn't be allowed to procreate. These famlies who funded PP should be sterilized like the animals they really are.

--hide--
You're in serious need of an education, sir. The world is not facing an overpopulation problem, its facing a distribution of wealth and population density problem. If anything, the world is under populated.

The fact you are appearing to advocate forced sterilisation is beyond repugnant. Shame on you.

Apr 29th 2013 new

Obama and a lot of other people see Obama as god.

SO yes, Obama would say "god bless you".

He is a seriously deluded man. Pray for him. Pray especially for his children that that can break free of such sickening brain washing from their parents.

Pray for those people at Planned Parenthood. They have fallen so deep into ignorance that only teh power of God can pull them free.

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: Which god is he referring to? Well, you have to consider that if PP and its backers (e...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

Which god is he referring to?

Well, you have to consider that if PP and its backers (e.g., the Rockefellers, Harrimans, etc.) hadn't pushed through legalized abortion, we'd be dealing with much larger numbers of unemployed and the oligarchs would have more problems on their hands.

I believe there is a population crisis at the top. The oligarchs shouldn't be allowed to procreate. These famlies who funded PP should be sterilized like the animals they really are.

--hide--

Ok I definitely don't agree with or support in any shape or form Obama, PP or their consorts. However, are you on a Catholic forum suggesting and advocating for sterilization and calling people animals? boggled irked They have definitely lost their way and the people who voted for them have obviously also lost their way or are confused by the media circus, but they are STILL children of God. For shame that you would even post something like that. Don't let your anger cause you to start thinking like them. That would be the greatest win for their side; to tempt faithful souls to sin.

Apr 29th 2013 new

Ed, good you saw this. You are absolutely right. You listened well and caught the bad end of His speech. The others did not notice this out of place comment, this whole bad thing all together really. It is very sad. O. does not want God, so why ending like this. Because it's used all the time and before he knows it, it's out of his mouth. He does not get it. Thank you for mentioning this here in Forums : very good! Marian.

Apr 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-885268 said: O. does not want God, so why ending like this. Because it's used all the time and before he knows it, it&#...
(Quote) Marian-885268 said:

O. does not want God, so why ending like this. Because it's used all the time and before he knows it, it's out of his mouth. He does not get it.

--hide--
Because Obama's words and actions mock God and all that is holy.
Apr 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Not just Catholics of who voted for him to the tune of 54%. Even worse are the Latinos, who are ...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Not just Catholics of who voted for him to the tune of 54%. Even worse are the Latinos, who are mainly Catholic and voted for him overwhelmingly.

The hardest to understand is the group who voted for him to the tune of 98%, the African-Americans. Why hardest to understand? Because his strong support for the abomination of abortion insures that far more African-American babies will continue to be murdered than all other races or ethnic origins combined.

That fulflls Margaret Sanger's wish she so often voiced to limit the number of babies from the "inferior races." Her words not mine.

--hide--
"Slavs, Latin, and Hebrew immigrants are human weeds...a deadweight of human waste. Blacks, soldiers, and Jews are a menace to the race." ~Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, l922
Apr 29th 2013 new

Good Point!

Apr 29th 2013 new

From a man who has yet to prove his purported Christianity to my satisfaction, his using "God Bless" for any group seems hypocritical, but to aks God to bless abortionists is the height of arrogance. I think there are times he confuses "God" with "Me". Maybe he really meant "May Barrack Obama bless you".
As to how many Catholics voted for him, it is the result of agenda-order. Their personal agenda's rank higher in what drives their behavior then what their religion teaches them. IE if you ar Hispanic, your concern over illegal immigration issues are more important than voting as your Church believes. If you are a young woman your desire for paid birth control is greater in importance than what the Church teaches.
These two elections have been a litmus test for the Church, demonstrating what Catholics really believe, despite how many Sundays they show up for Mass. My question is; how is the Church going to use this information as it goes forward. Regardless of who is POTUS, the Church has been provided with a huge chunk of proof about the Church. What should the Church do to address this issue?

Posts 21 - 30 of 72