Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Apr 29 new

(Quote) Florian-626971 said: I'd say he's referring to the god Molech.
(Quote) Florian-626971 said:

I'd say he's referring to the god Molech.

--hide--

The "god" of human sacrifice....how apropo.

I've decided to pray for the daughters...they are also the unfortunate victims of their parentage. But they are young, so a change in their hearts may be more likely and then my lead to a change in the parents....doubtfully before all the damage is done though. Scary how he said p.p. is here to stay and the prolifers are the ones turning time back. If anything.....time is being turned back by abortionist who kill babies as in the days of human sacrifices.

Apr 29 new

(Quote) Pedyne-248823 said: Unconscionable. Simply unconscionable. But not surprising.
(Quote) Pedyne-248823 said:

Unconscionable. Simply unconscionable. But not surprising.

--hide--
WELCOME to the forums Pedyne!

Apr 29 new

I would not expect anything but that idiot to say exactly what he said. He doesn't surprise me. You are right, he is sick in the soul. How he ever got into office the first time AND the second time is beyond me. But it scares me to no end because it means that the majority of America is screwed up to no end. either that, or there was some shady voting fraud going on. Both true, I think. Unfortunately.

Apr 29 new

[quote]Michael-968240 said:

I would not expect anything but that idiot to say exactly what he said.

New post alert! Welcome to the forums Michael!

I am & always will be pro-life & anti-murder of young & old innocents. I am also #7 of my siblings, so I can always thank my parents for their openness to children & life! biggrin

Apr 29 new

I'm sure you'd agree that Pres. Obama is too far left (in political terms) for our moral good. Add in his support of the gay community, and you have a man with an agenda that calls traditional values, and the strong Christian moral background on which the US was first founded, repressive. He's traveling down a road of reckless abandon to immorality and its influences that will have our communities suffering for years to come: increased teen pregnancies, rise in abortion, gay marriage, increase in parenthood of gay couples raising children with confused moralities, increased and legalized drug use, and rising intolerance toward those with traditional Christian values and lives.

This is too, too, sad. I see the Christian moral life, supported and kept in the Church, particularly within the Catholic Church, which I lived becoming available to fewer and fewer families. sad

Let us pray together for our country and for our Church worlwide. Praying

Apr 30 new

thanks biggrin

Apr 30 new

(Quote) Michael-968240 said: I would not expect anything but that idiot to say exactly what he said. He doesn't surprise...
(Quote) Michael-968240 said:

I would not expect anything but that idiot to say exactly what he said. He doesn't surprise me. You are right, he is sick in the soul. How he ever got into office the first time AND the second time is beyond me. But it scares me to no end because it means that the majority of America is screwed up to no end. either that, or there was some shady voting fraud going on. Both true, I think. Unfortunately.

--hide--
Welcome to the forums, Michael!

Apr 30 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: You're in serious need of an education, sir. The world is not facing an overpopulation proble...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

You're in serious need of an education, sir. The world is not facing an overpopulation problem, its facing a distribution of wealth and population density problem. If anything, the world is under populated.

The fact you are appearing to advocate forced sterilisation is beyond repugnant. Shame on you.

--hide--

I was being sarcastic.

Apr 30 new

We as Catholics need to be more vocal! We are so "NON Confrontational" and we are getting over run.

Thanks for making us futher aware that our present government is not leading with Gods principals in mind.

Apr 30 new

When Obama said "God bless ..." I almost expected to see a bolt of lightning strike him. He is indeed an abomination to our country.

I have Catholic friends who voted for Obama, and I have a difficult time treating them with respect.

Posts 31 - 40 of 72