Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernie-645443 said: Happy Birthday to a real CM treasure !!! All the best Leon !
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said:

Happy Birthday to a real CM treasure !!! All the best Leon !

--hide--

Bernie,

Thank you kindly and a happy belated birthday to you. May God richly bless you in the years ahead.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Apr 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Edward,Thank you for the birthday wishes. The Astros are getting what they deserve. ...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Edward,

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

The Astros are getting what they deserve. Under different ownership, they decimated the farm system and other than three or four players, most of their free agent signings were busts. It is going to be a painful road back and overall the majority of Houstonians thought we were blackballed into entering the American League. Oh well, it is what it is. Hope we don't break the Mets 1962 record of losing 120 games.

Although they have started mediocre, I feel your Tigers and Nationals will be strong at the end. I was hoping the Lions would be coming to Houston to play the Texans this year but no cigar. I still can't figure how we beat them last year in their yard.

Hope you are able to do some traveling this summer and see some games or whatever your wishes.

Blessings always and hope you are feeling well.

Leon

--hide--
I would say the Tigers silencing the tomahawk chop this weekend is a step in the right direction. How "sweep" it is! biggrin
Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Happy Birthday, Leon. I always enjoy your posts! Happy happy Birthday and many more.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Happy Birthday, Leon. I always enjoy your posts! Happy happy Birthday and many more.
--hide--

Ms. Meg,

Thank you very much. I always also enjoy your posts.

Blessings always, Praying hug rose

Leon

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS TO YOU LEON!!
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS TO YOU LEON!!

--hide--

Jacqueline,

Thank you kindly. I hope the weather is getting warmer for the wonderful folks in your part of the country.

Leon

Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Edward,Thank you for the birthday wishes...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Edward,

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

The Astros are getting what they deserve. Under different ownership, they decimated the farm system and other than three or four players, most of their free agent signings were busts. It is going to be a painful road back and overall the majority of Houstonians thought we were blackballed into entering the American League. Oh well, it is what it is. Hope we don't break the Mets 1962 record of losing 120 games.

Although they have started mediocre, I feel your Tigers and Nationals will be strong at the end. I was hoping the Lions would be coming to Houston to play the Texans this year but no cigar. I still can't figure how we beat them last year in their yard.

Hope you are able to do some traveling this summer and see some games or whatever your wishes.

Blessings always and hope you are feeling well.

Leon

I would say the Tigers silencing the tomahawk chop this weekend is a step in the right direction. How "sweep" it is!
--hide--

Edward,

laughing laughing

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Apr 29th 2013 new

I wish to also express my sincere thanks for the birthday wishes to:

Bernadette,

Lina (hope your Arizona trip was a complete success)

Julie

Pauline

I appreciate you all.

Leon

Apr 29th 2013 new

Happy birthday Leon from Canada !! I wish you many blessings. God bless ! Canada Happy Birthday! wave Happy Birthday!

Apr 29th 2013 new
Happy Birthday Leon. I am sorry I missed your day but as I have told you before, I think you are one very special man. Do all Texans wear white Stetson hats or just the good guys? My best to you.

Eileen
Apr 29th 2013 new
Happy birthday, Sir Leon! partyHappy Birthday!presenthug

May God bless this day with many celebrations of His gift of Leon's life. May they continue throughout the year and fill him with joy, love, and prosperity! hug
Apr 29th 2013 new

Happy Birthday Leon!! May it be a year of blessings and wonder and joy :-) And some fun as well.

Posts 41 - 50 of 99