Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Priest dies in Mass

Apr 30th 2013 new

This dear priest was the chaplain at my secondary school and I had quite a few dealings with him as he helped the Sr. train me and several others up to be extra-ordinary ministers of the Eucharist. Given the time he passed it's so likely he's gone straight to Heaven, so instead I ask for prayers for the parishoners, especailly children, who witnessed this. His family also.

www.stuff.co.nz

Strangely, he's not the first priest I know of who's died at Mass, a few years back in the same diocese a priest died moments before Midnight Mass on Christmas. He was sitting in his vestments already to go and then just went to sleep in the Lord.

Apr 30th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Apr 30th 2013 new

Lord, receive his spirit and give him eternal rest... Praying rosary theheart Dove

Apr 30th 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Apr 30th 2013 new

I am so sorry for your loss hug It is hard to lose a dear priest that is so well loved. Thank you for sharing his story. The consolation is he is in the Glory of God. Prayers for all those grieving Praying theheart

Apr 30th 2013 new

St John Vianney, pray for us

Apr 30th 2013 new

Praying

Apr 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: This dear priest was the chaplain at my secondary school and I had quite a few dealings with him as he helped t...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

This dear priest was the chaplain at my secondary school and I had quite a few dealings with him as he helped the Sr. train me and several others up to be extra-ordinary ministers of the Eucharist. Given the time he passed it's so likely he's gone straight to Heaven, so instead I ask for prayers for the parishoners, especailly children, who witnessed this. His family also.

www.stuff.co.nz

Strangely, he's not the first priest I know of who's died at Mass, a few years back in the same diocese a priest died moments before Midnight Mass on Christmas. He was sitting in his vestments already to go and then just went to sleep in the Lord.

--hide--

I am sorry Naomi

Praying rosary theheart Dove
Apr 30th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheartRIP

Apr 30th 2013 new

Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 34