Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

a MUST READ!

Apr 30th 2013 new

Mother Angelica: The Remarkable Story of a Nun, Her Nerve, and a Network of Miracles

If you haven't read this book, I highly recommend you read it. It is the most interesting, amazing book that I've ever read. The way that she followed God's commandments to do the impossible and the miracles He gave her to do it....so intriguing.

Apr 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Mother Angelica: The Remarkable Story of a Nun, Her Ne...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Mother Angelica: The Remarkable Story of a Nun, Her Nerve, and a Network of Miracles

If you haven't read this book, I highly recommend you read it. It is the most interesting, amazing book that I've ever read. The way that she followed God's commandments to do the impossible and the miracles He gave her to do it....so intriguing.

--hide--

My mom just game me the book.....I am going to start reading it.

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: My mom just game me the book.....I am going to start reading it.
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

My mom just game me the book.....I am going to start reading it.

--hide--

Great! Tell me what you think when you finish! It is probably the last book I'll be reading for a long time since I'll be busy with school stuff.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3