Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

You’re invited to a concert in Millenium Park--with other Chicago Area Catholic singles (40 y.o.+) under the beautiful Chicago skyline!

When: Saturday, June 15, 2013 from 6:00 p.m. til the end of the concert or park closing (concert starts at 7:30)

Where: Pritzker Pavilion, The Great Lawn, Millenium Park, Madison and Michigan Ave., Chicago (when you RSVP, I will tell you where we will be sitting)

What: Potluck picnic dinner and cold drinks, great music and conversation
The Grant Park Symphony Orchestra (Christopher Bell conducting)
Barber: Medea’s Meditation and Dance of Vengeance
Copeland: Billy the Kid Suite
Prokofiev: Alexander Nevsky

Who: Single Chicago area Catholic men and women age 40+ (you must be over 40 to attend this event)

Cost: The concert is free--bring your own blanket or lawn chair to sit on
Gentlemen—bring something already chilled to drink (6 pack of beer, bottled water, soda, wine) or a bag of ice
Ladies—bring an appetizer, picnic side dish or a dessert, and any utensils/dish needed to serve it

Rain: If it is actively raining downtown at 3 pm on the day, the event will be CANCELLED.
Cancellation will be by email sent at 3 pm to the email address you provide to me (an email will only be sent out if the event is being cancelled)

RSVP: RSVP your attendance to Patricia CM #5351 by June 7th and please indicate what you will be bringing. Note: Depending on what others are bringing, I may ask you to bring something different. Your cooperation is appreciated.

May 1st 2013 new

I would love to come but alas I am far away!

May 6th 2013 new

Hi everyone, I just wanted to note that this is THE LAST over 40 singles gathering I plan to do in Chicago, so if you have been holding out, thinking, I will go to the next one, well, this is the next one, and it is the last one, so let me know if you are interested!

There is no other resource for over 40 Catholics in Chicago, so you should attend! The chance to meet 40 some Catholic 40somethings and 50somethings in Chicago will not come 'round again!

May 23rd 2013 new
Bump!

This party is three weeks from Saturday. It's going to be a great night.

Send me a message if you would like to attend!
May 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Pat-5351 said: Bump!

This party is three weeks from Saturday. It's going to be a great night.

Send me a message if you would like to attend!
Hi Pat:

I would like to go. I am living in Aurora but I will be happy to attend this concert. It seems is going to be great and we will have the opportunity to enjoy music, and meet with more CM in the area.

Let me know what should I bring and thank you for planning this event.

Rosa

May 23rd 2013 new
Pat meet Rosa, Rosa meet Pat....how I wish I could go sounds like a blast and I'd have loved to meet you Pat I met Rosa last year at CM Chicago (Hola!) Alas I am far and CM Italy is 10 days later...*sigh* if only that lotta were mine! ;)
Jun 6th 2013 new
Anyone else want to attend? If so send me a message here on CM and I can give you all the details.
Jun 12th 2013 new
Last call for this event on Saturday night!

Jun 12th 2013 new
Please note: we changed our start time to 6:30 (the lawn does not "open" til then).
Posts 1 - 9 of 9