Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

On May 9, 2006, at my request, CM Admin added a special emoticon to the forums. I found it on the website allemoticons.com, free for the taking.

Rolling Along

Thought I'd get the party started early. Happy 7th anniversary to the zooming smiley!

May 01 new

WooHoo for Zoooooommmm! biggrin rose heart Rolling Along Rolling Along Rolling Along

May 01 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: On May 9, 2006, at my request, CM Admin added a special emoticon to the forums. I found it on the ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

On May 9, 2006, at my request, CM Admin added a special emoticon to the forums. I found it on the website allemoticons.com, free for the taking.

Thought I'd get the party started early. Happy 7th anniversary to the zooming smiley!

--hide--

Happy 7th zooming smiley wink

www.youtube.com

May 01 new

(Quote) Sandra-871852 said: Happy 7th zooming smiley www.youtube.com
(Quote) Sandra-871852 said:

Happy 7th zooming smiley

www.youtube.com

--hide--

I used to watch the show "Zoom" when I was a kid. But I didn't pick up the nickname "Zoom" until adulthood .... from zooming around the basketball court ....

May 01 new

woot! woot!! Rolling, rolling, rolling with Zoomer!! Rolling Along

May 01 new

clap clap clap

May 01 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: ... Happy 7th anniversary to the zooming smiley!
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

... Happy 7th anniversary to the zooming smiley!

--hide--

I second that; I mean I seventh that. smile

May 01 new

Happy anniversary/birthday? to zoom :-)!

May 02 new
You are the man Edward....
May 02 new

referee referee Rolling Along lil mikie lil mikie party

Posts 1 - 10 of 30