Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Many Happy Returns,Leon.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Many Happy Returns,Leon.

--hide--

Brian,

Thank you for the birthday wishes. Greatly appreciated.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

May 1st 2013 new

You Leon are a (CCC) Certified Catholic Charmer. biggrin

Being charming is such a dying art but men like you who know how to treat and talk to women will make us swoon each and every time. Never loose that. Us women need men like you who personify kindness, gentlemanliness and true leadership. What a breath of fresh air and sunshine you are. The lady who finds you this year will be a lucky one. If only I was a bit older and looking. wink

Ladies please take note as this one is a an extra special one. Won't last long on the shelf and you may live to regret not dropping him a hanky. wink

May 1st 2013 new
laughing laughing A plenary?! laughing laughing
May 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Leon-593843 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...... Ci...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Quote:
Cindy-534370 said: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you......

Cindy,

Thank you for the birthday wishes - especially the singing part.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--

rose hug Your welcome!
May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: A plenary?!
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: A plenary?!
--hide--

Ms. Meg,

Yes, a plenary. Since I stopped singing at that moment and if Our Blessed Lord had taken me then, I would have gone straight to heaven. According to church law, I met all the requirements to receive that type of indulgence. Now, since my bad-boy self has reemerged, I will probably have to endure 1,000 of our years in purgatory.

All the rest of you CMers, save a place for me in heaven. I will eventually get there. laughing laughing

Here's hoping Our Blessed Lord has a sense of humor.

Blessings always, Praying hug rose

Leon

JMJ

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: You Leon are a (CCC) Certified Catholic Charmer. Being charming is such a dying art but me...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

You Leon are a (CCC) Certified Catholic Charmer.

Being charming is such a dying art but men like you who know how to treat and talk to women will make us swoon each and every time. Never loose that. Us women need men like you who personify kindness, gentlemanliness and true leadership. What a breath of fresh air and sunshine you are. The lady who finds you this year will be a lucky one. If only I was a bit older and looking.

Ladies please take note as this one is a an extra special one. Won't last long on the shelf and you may live to regret not dropping him a hanky.

--hide--

Ms. Shara,

..........."a (CCC) Certified Catholic Charmer?" In Texas, we have another name for that but this is a Catholic site. laughing Seriously, I had never heard that moniker. Just goes to show if you "hang" with the right folks, you can learn so much.

So, you feel this is going to be my year? You also state "the lady who finds you this year will be a lucky one." Thank you but I would consider myself the lucky one. More like very fortunate. God works in mysterious ways and I am one of His biggest mysteries.

Shara, finally you state, "if only I was a bit older and looking." I quit looking at my birth certificate a year ago. The date of birth kept coming up as April 28, 1947. I have not been able to convince the Bureau of Vital Statistics the year of birth may be wrong. laughing laughing

Shara, we will see how long I remain on the shelf but I mildew very fast. laughing

Once again, thank you for the very kind words. They are appreciated more than what you may realize.

God bless you - always, Praying hug rose

Leon

May 3rd 2013 new

Leon, my brother in Christ, you give yourself too little credit. With the sense of (self-depreciating) humor you are displaying here, you could charm ANY woman.

May 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Leon, my brother in Christ, you give yourself too little credit. With the sense of (self-depreciat...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Leon, my brother in Christ, you give yourself too little credit. With the sense of (self-depreciating) humor you are displaying here, you could charm ANY woman.

--hide--

Well, Mr. Edward, we will see if it works. laughing

By the way, last night, thanks to your Tigers for playing with the "Stros" before kicking their butts in the 14th inning. Oh well, there had to be a winnner. Hope the Rockets can extend their season against the Thunder tonight.

Blessings my friend in Christ - always. Praying Praying Praying

Leon

May 4th 2013 new

Happy Birthday,Leon!! I hope you enjoy it very much. biggrin Happy Birthday!

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Josephine,I was hoping to slip through this time but I am grateful for your kindne...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Josephine,

I was hoping to slip through this time but I am grateful for your kindness.

I had a wonderful day and a week prior, my children and son-in-law had taken me to one of the fanciest restaurants in Houston. Just glad they were doing the paying.

I don't recall a time when I had so many phone calls, personal e-mails and messages and emotes from CM.

Once again, thank you so very much.

Blessings always,

Leon

--hide--
Praying

Happy belated birthday Leon ...many wishes and blessings forca wonderful year ahead!!! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Posts 81 - 90 of 99