Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

www.reuters.com

Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday said it would allow the Plan B One-Step contraceptive to be sold without a prescription to girls as young as 15 years of age.

May 1st 2013 new

I have been seeing this on the news. They are more than happy to get out the "good" word. Is this a surprise considering they can walk into a clinic and have a child ripped from their bodies legally and we are paying for that with our taxes?!! I pray for all mother's of young girls. I can't even begin to imagine what this will do to their growing bodies. Well, we will know 20 years down the line.
We have entered more fully into a time of moral decay and Christian persecution. Put on your armour!!

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: www.reuters.com.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

www.reuters.com

Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday said it would allow the Plan B One-Step contraceptive to be sold without a prescription to girls as young as 15 years of age.

--hide--
It is absolutely disgusting....you need a guardian permission slip to go on a field trip but NOT to take a drug that can cause eternal bleeding, vomiting, etc. not to mention goes against a parents conscience or kills a child....oh, and let's not even look at the fact that no study has determined long term effects of taking the drug as birth control rather than a once in a life time thing.

May 2nd 2013 new

Fight this.

Teenaged girls have died in New Zealand because of the OTC ECP.

There was a case when I was younger where a girl on the pill, without parental consent or knowledge collasped at home. She was taken to the hospital where the doctors asked her parents if she was taking any medication. They didn't know she was on the pill so said no. The girl died. If the parents had known about the pill, they could have told the doctors who would have then realised she had a blood clot and treated her.

I've met 12 year old girls who are having sex without their parents knowing and then just get the ECP from the school nurse or pharmacy. All fully funded by the tax payer. This only fosters a culture of mistrust between parents and child. Its dangerous. Its killed. It will kill American girls. Just you wait.

May 2nd 2013 new

www.reuters.com

--hide--

Hi Bernard et alia,

Hmmmm.... I don't like! Not that it makes any difference. I bet either someone got paid off, or the card deck is stacked with industry insiders. That's happened before.

Jim ☺

May 2nd 2013 new

"The Obama administration also asked the U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of New York to stay Judge Edward Korman’s early-April ruling, which is set to take effect Sunday."

www.washingtonpost.com

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: Fight this. Teenaged girls have died in New Zealand because of the OTC ECP. There w...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

Fight this.

Teenaged girls have died in New Zealand because of the OTC ECP.

There was a case when I was younger where a girl on the pill, without parental consent or knowledge collasped at home. She was taken to the hospital where the doctors asked her parents if she was taking any medication. They didn't know she was on the pill so said no. The girl died. If the parents had known about the pill, they could have told the doctors who would have then realised she had a blood clot and treated her.

I've met 12 year old girls who are having sex without their parents knowing and then just get the ECP from the school nurse or pharmacy. All fully funded by the tax payer. This only fosters a culture of mistrust between parents and child. Its dangerous. Its killed. It will kill American girls. Just you wait.

--hide--

Yes it will kill American girls and yes it is an unconscionable Evil. Praying

May 6th 2013 new

www.reuters.com

--hide--

Another way to split families and divide children off from the very parents who would try to protect their teens. sad

Posts 1 - 8 of 8