Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

www.loudobbs.com

I think the whole Benghazi cover up is starting to unravel. There are many people who are being called whistle blowers,
who had first hand knowledge of what went on in Benghazi, and they are being silenced by the State Department.

Apparently, now, many of them have sought legal council in order to testify before Congress, and speak their mind
over what actually happened.

Above is an example of someone who will not let his identity be known for fear of repercussion by this administration.
He speaks about the falsehood involved in the concept that the US could not get any backup for the people on
the ground in Benghazi on that September 11 attack.

But there are many others who know a lot and want to talk. This whole cover up may be coming loose, and what
actually happened on the ground, will become known. This has far reaching implications regarding all the lying
that was done in previous hearings--remember Hillary and her eyepatch (supposed concussion). Yes, sure.

Many posters on CM noted lots of inconsistencies in the aftermath of the attacks and were extremely upset
by the coverup. Let's just hope the coverup doesn't continue to be covered up, even in the investigative
hearing next week. A good lawyer should be able to break through all the lies if Congress lets the
witnesses speak.

May 1st 2013 new

Let's hope the cover-up unravels. Let's hope it becomes the next Watergate and Obama is forced to resign, and Biden too... one can always hope, right?

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Florian-626971 said: Let's hope the cover-up unravels. Let's hope it becomes the next Watergate and Obama is...
(Quote) Florian-626971 said:

Let's hope the cover-up unravels. Let's hope it becomes the next Watergate and Obama is forced to resign, and Biden too... one can always hope, right?

--hide--

If they throw in the Fast and Furious cover up maybe that would help! This admin. seems to be the most corrupt that I can remember.

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: (Quote) Florian-626971 said: Let's hope the cover-up unravels. Let'...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

Quote:
Florian-626971 said:

If they throw in the Fast and Furious cover up maybe that would help! This admin. seems to be the most corrupt that I can remember.

--hide--
Considering how they got a way with Fast and furious by completing blocking any investigation of records, I doubt it....but it would be nice.

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: www.loudobbs.com.
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

www.loudobbs.com

I think the whole Benghazi cover up is starting to unravel. There are many people who are being called whistle blowers,
who had first hand knowledge of what went on in Benghazi, and they are being silenced by the State Department.

Apparently, now, many of them have sought legal council in order to testify before Congress, and speak their mind
over what actually happened.

Above is an example of someone who will not let his identity be known for fear of repercussion by this administration.
He speaks about the falsehood involved in the concept that the US could not get any backup for the people on
the ground in Benghazi on that September 11 attack.

But there are many others who know a lot and want to talk. This whole cover up may be coming loose, and what
actually happened on the ground, will become known. This has far reaching implications regarding all the lying
that was done in previous hearings--remember Hillary and her eyepatch (supposed concussion). Yes, sure.

Many posters on CM noted lots of inconsistencies in the aftermath of the attacks and were extremely upset
by the coverup. Let's just hope the coverup doesn't continue to be covered up, even in the investigative
hearing next week. A good lawyer should be able to break through all the lies if Congress lets the
witnesses speak.

--hide--

Well, would a response team have discovered what was going on at the "consulate" in Benghazi? ...that there exists in the US, at the highest levels of government, a foreign policy and intelligence establishment that has aided and abetted Islamic terrorism for decades as a means to degrade the US and advance corporate-financier geopolitical interests.

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Florian-626971 said: Let's hope the cover-up unravels. Let's hope it becomes the next Watergate and Obama is...
(Quote) Florian-626971 said:

--hide--

I do hope that this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Considering how they got a way with Fast and furious by completing blocking any investigation of...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Considering how they got a way with Fast and furious by completing blocking any investigation of records, I doubt it....but it would be nice.

--hide--

Cheryl:

I think this is different than fast and furious. You have at least 4 eye witnesses that want to testify but
are afraid to do so because of the threats by the State Department.

Then you have the parents of one of the Navy Seals demanding to know what went on and demanding
an investigation.

Then you have the eye witnesses getting lawyers so that they can testify the truth, and the lawyers also are finding
out what went on. I heard one lawyer speak tonight on Lou Dobbs show, and she could not talk about any of it yet,
but she said it was not was what the Government lead us to believe, or something like that.

To make matters confusing though, Speaker of the House, Behner, does not want to appoint a commission to
study the situation. What is going on there I do not know. He might have some involvement or is trying to coverup
things.

If things get told, it should show that a lot of lying was done by Hillary and Obama. That is serious stuff.

Let us hope our prayers about our country have been answered and we get rid of this most treacherous of
persons.

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: Well, would a response team have discovered what was going on at the "consula...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

Well, would a response team have discovered what was going on at the "consulate" in Benghazi? ...that there exists in the US, at the highest levels of government, a foreign policy and intelligence establishment that has aided and abetted Islamic terrorism for decades as a means to degrade the US and advance corporate-financier geopolitical interests.

--hide--

Well, they got the FBI looking for three men who started the riots in Benghazi. They posted their pictures on the news
tonight. God try, Obama administration.

May 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Well, they got the FBI looking for three men who started the riots in Benghazi. They p...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Well, they got the FBI looking for three men who started the riots in Benghazi. They posted their pictures on the news
tonight. God try, Obama administration.

--hide--

The goal of Obama and his handlers is to blow up North Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia...a huge arc across thousands of miles. The Wall Street/City Empire is falling apart, so the only solution is world war. Watch for Islamic radicals to appear magically in geopolitically important areas relating to natural resources.

May 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: The goal of Obama and his handlers is to blow up North Africa, the Middle East, Centra...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

The goal of Obama and his handlers is to blow up North Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia...a huge arc across thousands of miles. The Wall Street/City Empire is falling apart, so the only solution is world war. Watch for Islamic radicals to appear magically in geopolitically important areas relating to natural resources.

--hide--

I am not sure about this theory, Sean. Wall Street is in no way falling apart. As a matter of fact, money is being
funnelled into Wall Street because of the lack of any significant bond market, especially with QE.

If all those parts of the world are blown up, that would be armageddon. Besides what about the "one world" theory that
Obama seems to be working towards?

This is a bit radical I think.

Posts 1 - 10 of 17