Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

...what are you looking forward to ?

May 02 new

www.youtube.com

..... but seriously ..... new Star Trek movie in two weeks vulcan with Michelle from Pittsburgh ..... and then the next day I start my vacation to New Orleans and Memphis hyper

May 02 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: ...what are you looking forward to ?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

--hide--

Learning how to sing the song, "Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World" sung by Anselin Debison.

Marge if you are able, would you kindly link this song in from you tube? I am unable to link in from my ipad, or I don't know to do that. Make my day, if you can.

note note note note note note note note note note
May 02 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Learning how to sing the song, "Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World" sun...
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:

Learning how to sing the song, "Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World" sung by Anselin Debison.

Marge if you are able, would you kindly link this song in from you tube? I am unable to link in from my ipad, or I don't know to do that. Make my day, if you can.

--hide--

Got it, Marge...This one is for Cindy...www.youtube.com "Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World" sung by Anselin Debison wave

May 02 new
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Learning how to sing the song, "Somewhere Over The ...
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

Quote:
Cindy-534370 said:

Got it, Marge...This one is for Cindy...www.youtube.com "Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World" sung by Anselin Debison

--hide--

You are wonderful......but would you link the one that says Over the Rainbow.mp4 that is the one with the neat music!! I thank you, made you Queen for day! rose
May 02 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: You are wonderful......but would you link the one that says Over the Rainbow.mp4 that is the one...

You are wonderful......but would you link the one that says Over the Rainbow.mp4 that is the one with the neat music!! I thank you, made you Queen for day!
--hide--

Let me know if this is the one, Cindy...www.youtube.com biggrin

May 02 new
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: You are wonderful......but would you link the one that s...
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

Quote:
Cindy-534370 said:

You are wonderful......but would you link the one that says Over the Rainbow.mp4 that is the one with the neat music!! I thank you, made you Queen for day!

Let me know if this is the one, Cindy...www.youtube.com

--hide--

YES! biggrin Perfect! You made my day!! Thank you......Oh, what a wonderful world it is. note note note note clap You get a Gold Star!

You are Queen of day, Rosemarie. rose
May 02 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: YES! Perfect! You made my day!! Thank you......Oh, what a wonderful world it is. You are...

YES! Perfect! You made my day!! Thank you......Oh, what a wonderful world it is.

You are Queen of day, Rosemarie.
--hide--

Glad to see you happy, sister! Enjoy the music. biggrin

May 02 new

--hide--

Hi Marge! I'm hoping to take a beginning ASL class this summer. Chelle

May 02 new

--hide--
Very open-ended, Marge!

Nearest term: a birthday lunch today; my son's concerts tonight and tomorrow night note

A little further out: getting outside projects finished, with the help of a handyman; spring-cleaning my bedroom

More further out: a new mattress faint ; the two bathrooms remodeled; another CM get-together smile

Even further: being slim again; moving to WI biggrin

Eventually: Heaven Praying fluffy

Posts 1 - 10 of 48