Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 02 new

"Don't go to that God forsaken country, it's dangerous! there are many rebels and there are cannibals in the remote areas!" I went anyway and I'm still here on the other side of the world doing charity/humanitarian mission for two weeks. I have not seen any cannibals yet but I refused to eat any meat the natives offer, just to be safe laughing laughing

May 02 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: What's the best advice you ever got...and ignored?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

What's the best advice you ever got...and ignored?

--hide--
Let me show you the right way to pick up a small alligator. shocked

May 02 new

Whoa. Was she talking about cannibals in Long Beach? wide eyed
Maybe she meant cannibis? scratchchin shhh

May 02 new
laughing
May 02 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Whoa. Was she talking about cannibals in Long Beach? Maybe she meant cannibis?

Whoa. Was she talking about cannibals in Long Beach?
Maybe she meant cannibis?

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing Marge I'm not in Long Beach CA right now. I'm currently on a volunteer work abroad doing humanitarian/charity mission here in Africa for 2 weeks. And I'm really talking about cannibals not cannibis... I guess they both have these in Africa laughing laughing BTW its past midnight here now so I wish you good night and God bless. Praying Praying

May 02 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Let me show you the right way to pick up a small alligator.
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Let me show you the right way to pick up a small alligator.

--hide--

Because you thought it was cute and cuddlylaughing

May 02 new

(Quote) Jessica-844048 said: You really need to exercise to lose weight... but I'm going to start folowing it... I swear! Lol
(Quote) Jessica-844048 said: You really need to exercise to lose weight... but I'm going to start folowing it... I swear! Lol
--hide--

Haha...it's hard to listen to the advice my Mamma hands out sometimes....

Advice I should have taken and didn't?

"Hold your toungue." tongue

May 02 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Because you thought it was cute and cuddly
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said:

Because you thought it was cute and cuddly

--hide--
Back in 1964, one of the guys in my Navy photography class at the Naval Air Station New Orleans talked me into working weekends with him at a roadside tourist trap in Slidell, LA called the Reptile Jungle. It was my turn to demonstrate how to pick up a small alligator for a busload of elderly ladies. I had never done it before, but I figured how hard can it be? I did it wrong, it clamped onto my hand, I jerked my hand back and the poor thing went flying over the heads of the now screaming ladies. Fortunately it wasn't hurt, but my friend and the owner were laughing hysterically at my bloody hand.
Another time we went on a midnight alligator hunt, caught one about 8' long- fortunately it got away!

May 02 new

Not funny for the injury but funny story. I would have not even stopped let alone stayed there and screamedboggled

May 02 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: What's the best advice you ever got...and ignored?

What's the best advice you ever got...and ignored?

--hide--

Refrigerate after opening.

Posts 11 - 20 of 48