Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

12 Ideas for Hourlong Dates

Apr 29th 2013 new

I saw this on the Internet this morning. In a previous post, someone had mentioned a Home Depot/Lowe's date. It's in here!

Anyone up for a game of Ms Pacman? duck

yahoo.match.com

Apr 29th 2013 new

Interesting, but I don't think I'd want to do any of them as a first face to face. If we only have an hour, I want more time talking and getting to know each other, rather than being distracted by other things.

May 1st 2013 new

I never thought of going to an arcade, but that sounds like lots of fun!

May 2nd 2013 new
The idea of going to a farmers market or a park for a walk sounds good, time to talk as you walk around. Both would be public places with people around and probably somewhere to sit and have a coffee or water break, and if you are shy, you can talk about your reactions to what you see as you walk.
May 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: I saw this on the Internet this morning. In a previous post, someone had mentioned a Home Depot/...
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

I saw this on the Internet this morning. In a previous post, someone had mentioned a Home Depot/Lowe's date. It's in here!

Anyone up for a game of Ms Pacman?

yahoo.match.com

--hide--

Great ideas! Not sure about #3 laughing - I mean I sweat like a hog and my work out clothes are old tshirts and yoga pants - not really as nice as the ones I've seen other women wear at the gym so maybe I'll skip that.

May 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Interesting, but I don't think I'd want to do any of them as a first face to face. If we ...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Interesting, but I don't think I'd want to do any of them as a first face to face. If we only have an hour, I want more time talking and getting to know each other, rather than being distracted by other things.

--hide--
(WOW)! (i finally) agree with you! (its all Good)!!

May 3rd 2013 new

lovestruck! heart heartbeat cloudnine Hot dang! Does that mean we're a match? Battling eyelashes

May 4th 2013 new

I am! I got my quarters ready! The arcade idea was interesting, but you hardly ever see those 80s and 90s arcade style games anymore. Yet, I did see a Mrs. Pacman sometime in the last 4-5 months, but it must of been on a trip because there are none around where I live and I can't remember where I saw it.

It takes a spciecial type of lady to be into power tools so I'm not too keen on the Home Depot idea. Maybe the garden section though. Looking at the plants might spark a conversation. So maybe a nursery would be better.

I do agree with the article the meet up up for coffee is so played. I don't even like coffee. Some outside the box first dates I have had from online dating include a bookstore and reteat talk at a church. I'd love it if on a first date a woman asked me to go play Mrs. Pacman.

May 4th 2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Hot dang! Does that mean we're a match?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Hot dang! Does that mean we're a match?

--hide--
FLIRT ALERT!!!!!
May 20th 2013 new
Totally there, Marge. If a man takes me on a date, I better spend the majority of it looking at his face!
Coffee, tea, walk at the state park...something like that.
Posts 1 - 10 of 11