Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Apr 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: John, you can always root for the Hawks
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said:

John, you can always root for the Hawks

--hide--

uhmmm, no... but I do have a ticket for Sunday's game at Minnesota tongue

OH NO! The Hawks just scored irked , and how quaint, they play the same song after a goal that they play in Tampa when the Rays hit a home run rolling eyes

GO WILD!!!!!

Apr 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: uhmmm, no... but I do have a ticket for Sunday's game at Minnesota OH NO! The Haw...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

uhmmm, no... but I do have a ticket for Sunday's game at Minnesota

OH NO! The Hawks just scored , and how quaint, they play the same song after a goal that they play in Tampa when the Rays hit a home run

GO WILD!!!!!

--hide--
Have fun at the game Sunday Michael GOOOOOO HAWKS
Apr 30th 2013 new
HAWKS take game 1 in OT. Sorry Michael (ok not really :). )
Apr 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: HAWKS take game 1 in OT. Sorry Michael (ok not really :). )
(Quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: HAWKS take game 1 in OT. Sorry Michael (ok not really :). )
--hide--

irked ... but we'll see how the rest of the series goes, especially Sunday's tilt in St Paul when I'm there wink

May 1st 2013 new
Blues take Game 1 as Alexander Steen's overtime goal which was his second of the game help defeat the Kings 2-1. hyper biggrin clap Bow
May 1st 2013 new

Red Wings lost to the Ducks, 3-1.

I did not stay up to watch the game, which started at 10:30 PM my time. So glad the Wings are moving to the Eastern Conference next season.

May 3rd 2013 new
Blues take Game 2 with a 2-1 victory over the Kings. Barret Jackman scores the game winning goal in the third period with less than a minute to play in regulation. biggrin hyper
May 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Blues take Game 2 with a 2-1 victory over the Kings. Barret Jackman scores the game winning goal in the third perio...
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Blues take Game 2 with a 2-1 victory over the Kings. Barret Jackman scores the game winning goal in the third period with less than a minute to play in regulation.
--hide--

Blues lead the series 2-0.
May 3rd 2013 new

Rangers lose to the Capitals, 3-1 in Game One of their best four out of seven, Thursday, May 2, 2013. irked

Rangers trail the series, 1-0.

May 3rd 2013 new
Looking for the Hawks to go up 2-0 tonight
Posts 161 - 170 of 200