Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

California Fires

May 3rd 2013 new

I just found out that family has been asked to evacuate their homes north of Los Angeles due to the fire. While I am asking prayers for all of them, I know it is particuarly hard on the cousin who is in Hawaii and can't be with her kids and family. I am also worried about the mom-to-be who is breathing in all the toxic fumes.

Please keep everyone in the path of the fire as well as the fire fighters and the other helpers.

May 3rd 2013 new

Praying Praying rosary Praying that all will be kept safe in the face of the fires there, Kate.

I've been evacuated 4 times from my home due to wildland fires since 1986. Our state's firefighters are THE BEST!! hug

May 3rd 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

I pray that the authorities will be able to be able to contain the fires soon.

May 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Kate-806727 said: I just found out that family has been asked to evacuate their homes north of Los Angeles due to th...
(Quote) Kate-806727 said:

I just found out that family has been asked to evacuate their homes north of Los Angeles due to the fire. While I am asking prayers for all of them, I know it is particuarly hard on the cousin who is in Hawaii and can't be with her kids and family. I am also worried about the mom-to-be who is breathing in all the toxic fumes.

Please keep everyone in the path of the fire as well as the fire fighters and the other helpers.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

May 3rd 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart hug

May 3rd 2013 new

Praying St. Florian please pray for the Firefighters. Praying Sts. Barbara and Catherine of Siena please pray for the Fire Prevention of the homes and areas involved. Praying St. Gerard Majella please pray for all the Pregnant Mothers. Praying St. Joseph please pray for the Protection of all the Families. Dove theheart

May 3rd 2013 new

Praying Praying

May 3rd 2013 new

Prayers offered.

May 3rd 2013 new

Praying praying for them all Praying

(Quote) Kate-806727 said: I just found out that family has been asked to evacuate their homes north of Los Angeles due to th...

--hide--

May 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Kate-806727 said: I just found out that family has been asked to evacuate their homes north of Los Angeles due to the fire. While...

--hide--

Praying for your family Kate and all that have lost their homes or have had to evacuate.
Posts 1 - 10 of 21