Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Assuming of course that God is part of our daily lives and guides our behavior. . .what do you do for fun outside of Church or church related activities?? Like. . .

I play bunko once a month with eleven other women from town. . .so much fun.

I love to read fiction books.

I love to write.

I love Game of Thrones. . .absolutely brilliantly written, conceived and translated to film.

I join my other lab mates for Trivia night at a local pub.

I gather with family and friends whenever possible. . .to laugh, talk, tell jokes, tease, play cards or dominoes or farkle . . .

Hit the cabin with family and just be present laughing, joking, cooking, talking, sharing, getting some sun, playing in the water. . .

What do you do????

May 04 new
biggrin Well, today is such a nice day,with the sun shinning and a little breeze,I am going to the greenhouse and garden center and look for some beautiful flowers to plant in my Mother's front yard.

Last night I tried a new cake recipe, a yellow cake with white cream cheese icing and yes! It is a good cake.

I am going to plan on going to some museums, and visit Phipps Conservatory.

I am planning on going to the Kentucky Derby.

I love to paint and draw, going to get busy on something with colors.
May 04 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Well, today is such a nice day,with the sun shinning and a little breeze,I am going to the greenhouse an...
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Well, today is such a nice day,with the sun shinning and a little breeze,I am going to the greenhouse and garden center and look for some beautiful flowers to plant in my Mother's front yard.

Last night I tried a new cake recipe, a yellow cake with white cream cheese icing and yes! It is a good cake.

I am going to plan on going to some museums, and visit Phipps Conservatory.

I am planning on going to the Kentucky Derby.

I love to paint and draw, going to get busy on something with colors.
--hide--

Sounds like a great set of fun plans Cindy!!

Posts 1 - 3 of 3