Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Duck Dynasty

May 3rd 2013 new

What do you think of Duck Dynasty? I like seeing people unapologetically Christian on TV. They offer encouragement. Who is your favourite Duck Dynasty cast member and why? To get things started, my favourite favourite character is Si. His unpredictabilty is hilarious. He makes me laugh out loud the most often. laughing

May 5th 2013 new

I've never watched much television, but that's one show I'll sit down & watch & laugh...I've purchased dvds of seasons 1 & 2 & Si's tea glass.

May 5th 2013 new
What is it? and when is it on???
May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Ellen-813688 said: What do you think of Duck Dynasty? I like seeing people unapologetically Christian on TV. They of...
(Quote) Ellen-813688 said:

What do you think of Duck Dynasty? I like seeing people unapologetically Christian on TV. They offer encouragement. Who is your favourite Duck Dynasty cast member and why? To get things started, my favourite favourite character is Si. His unpredictabilty is hilarious. He makes me laugh out loud the most often.

--hide--

Oh Ellen, I love Duck Dynasty!! Uncle Si cracks me up, but my favorite is Jase. He gives his brother such a hard time lol. My least favorite is Kay. But I get such a kick out of the show. I also love Swamp People - the alligator hunters, and American Hoggers -- the Texas wild boar hunters/feral pig hunters. I blame my son-in-law for introducing me to these guilty secret pleasures lol.

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Sue-501768 said: What is it? and when is it on???
(Quote) Sue-501768 said: What is it? and when is it on???
--hide--

Hey Sue,

"Duck Dynasty" is a reality tv show chronicaling one Louisiana family's rise from rags to riches in the duck call business. They are quite a bunch and very entertaining to watch. It's on Wednesdays on A&E www.aetv.com

May 5th 2013 new
Thanks Ellen! I've heard of the show and will have to check it out next week to see what all the buzz is about. (lol)
May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: Oh Ellen, I love Duck Dynasty!! Uncle Si cracks me up, but my favorite is Jase. He give...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

Oh Ellen, I love Duck Dynasty!! Uncle Si cracks me up, but my favorite is Jase. He gives his brother such a hard time lol. My least favorite is Kay. But I get such a kick out of the show. I also love Swamp People - the alligator hunters, and American Hoggers -- the Texas wild boar hunters/feral pig hunters. I blame my son-in-law for introducing me to these guilty secret pleasures lol.

--hide--

Hey Lauren, I've got to say that Jase is my second favourite character. His deadpan is excellent--I think he really has a gift for it. I've not watched Swamp People or American Hoggers. Perhaps I will give them a watch, as long as it doesn't cut into my D.D. time biggrin

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Myra-960744 said: I've never watched much television, but that's one show I'll sit down & watch &...
(Quote) Myra-960744 said:

I've never watched much television, but that's one show I'll sit down & watch & laugh...I've purchased dvds of seasons 1 & 2 & Si's tea glass.

--hide--

Hey Myra,
Until your response I was beginning to think I was the only CM member watching D.D., at least out in the open. You are quite devoted to the show it would seem. Now, I've heard that they are going on tour...this may have to become a separate forum question, but would you go out of your way to meet them?

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Ellen-813688 said: Hey Lauren, I've got to say that Jase is my second favourite character. His deadp...
(Quote) Ellen-813688 said:

Hey Lauren, I've got to say that Jase is my second favourite character. His deadpan is excellent--I think he really has a gift for it. I've not watched Swamp People or American Hoggers. Perhaps I will give them a watch, as long as it doesn't cut into my D.D. time

--hide--

Swamp People is on Thursdays :-)

American Hoggers on Tuesdays :-)

And, Duck Dynasty on Sundays :-)

At least in my neck of the woods :-) lol

May 5th 2013 new

I'd like to meet/see the redneck wonders, as I call them...an employee at the store where I got the tea glass & dvd last week told me that store was trying to get them to come there ... one of my favorite episodes is where Jase gets in trouble with the homeowners association... hey, the show makes me happy, happy, happy (DD enthusiasts will understand this line)

Posts 1 - 10 of 12