Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 20th 2013 new

Just put on a pot of purple hull peas and okra. Going to make up some turkey croquettes and hot water cornbread.

Apr 21st 2013 new

Made a hot dish: cream of potato soup, chicken breast tenders, green beans, "Santa Fe Style" tortilla strips, swiss cheese, served over a baked potato... enough for two, consumed by one (for lack of anybody to share with)... how am I ever going to drop those 15 lbs that I want to this way rolling eyes

Apr 26th 2013 new

Yellow mullet roe and grits! goldfish goldfish

May 4th 2013 new

Lamb stew meat with onions and feta cheese, EVOO and lots of Greek seasoning, wrapped in foil and placed in slow cooker for a few hours, self-served with steamed Meditteranean veggies on couscous. Grape juice. Dessert was dark chocolate Kit Kats.

May 5th 2013 new

Oh, oh, I'm somewhat concerned. My 9-yr old grandson will be staying with me for a week & he's getting pickier about food by the day! I don't "spoil" kids or bend over backward to cater to their needs. I know he likes lasagna & stir fry, so that will keep us for a about 3 days. It will be tricky, to say the least. I'm going to have him make a list of what he absolutely will not eat; that might help. Anyway, keep me in your prayers because he's going to have to get used to Grandma's Rules for a WHOLE WEEK!

May 5th 2013 new

biggrin Sweet potato and grilled fish goldfish

May 11th 2013 new

Potstickers and salad for brunch

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Potstickers and salad for brunch
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Potstickers and salad for brunch

--hide--
Happy Mothe's Day

Son's doing some macaroni pie now

May 12th 2013 new

I had an epiphany today while making stuffed pasta! I drained the tomatoes before putting them in the casserole!! It tasted just like lasagna, but was so much easier to make, and it wasn't soupy! So happy!! clap clap clap

May 16th 2013 new
smile Skillet lasanga, recipe online, using ground turkey. Yum!
Posts 41 - 50 of 200