Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Just noticed that my hometown appears in the second or third verse in this one:

Mary Chapin Carpenter - This Shirt

youtu.be

May 5th 2013 new

groovy post!

note note note Lake Shore Drive ~ Alliotta, Haynes and Jeremiah note note note

May 5th 2013 new
There is a country song called Lucky in Love. It mentions Paris, TN. There is also a video of it that shows Paris, TN, landmarks. Don't remember the woman singer.
May 5th 2013 new
Wow--that was a blast from the past for me! Heard that one on the radio a lot "way back when". Thanks for posting that, Jane!
May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Wow--that was a blast from the past for me! Heard that one on the radio a lot "way back when". ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Wow--that was a blast from the past for me! Heard that one on the radio a lot "way back when". Thanks for posting that, Jane!
--hide--

Detroit Breakdown....J Geils Band

youtu.be

I am actually a suburb of Detoit.

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: I am actually a suburb of Detoit.
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

I am actually a suburb of Detoit.

--hide--

Close enough. smile

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: There is a country song called Lucky in Love. It mentions Paris, TN. There is also a video of it that sh...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: There is a country song called Lucky in Love. It mentions Paris, TN. There is also a video of it that shows Paris, TN, landmarks. Don't remember the woman singer.
--hide--

This one?

Sherrrie Austin - Lucky in Love

youtu.be

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: groovy post! Lake Shore Drive ~ Alliotta, Haynes and Jeremiah
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

groovy post!

Lake Shore Drive ~ Alliotta, Haynes and Jeremiah

--hide--

youtu.be

May 5th 2013 new
Somewhere in my piles of cassette tapes that I never listen to anymore is an album by Christian rapper Mike-E, who like me is from Detroit. I clearly remember that on one song called "Real Deal", he gives shout-outs to a number of cities, ending of course with the Motor City .... and being that it's his hometown, he says Detroit more than once. cool
May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Wow--that was a blast from the past for me! Heard that one on the radio a lot "way back when". ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Wow--that was a blast from the past for me! Heard that one on the radio a lot "way back when". Thanks for posting that, Jane!
--hide--
Lina you are welcome! I love that song and I grew up near where it starts on Hollywood. Lovely beach and water scenery. surfing wave

Posts 1 - 10 of 111