Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I am announcing the marriage of Carmen from LasVegas and Tom from LA.

They were married in LasVegas in a Catholic Church in November!

If he sends me any more information or pictures I will post them!!

CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!
One place I know they had early contact was on one of my cookie threads.
I do not know if that is the main place of meeting.

One of the other couples who did meet on one of my threads was an international couple- Tommy and Ashleigh.

I believe they now live in the US, but I am uncertain about this. They had twins some time back.

CM CAN work! People MUST be persistent!

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I am announcing the marriage of Carmen from LasVegas and Tom from LA.They were married in...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!

One of the other couples who did meet on one of my threads was an international couple- Tommy and Ashleigh.

I believe they now live in the US, but I am uncertain about this. They had twins some time back.

--hide--

asleigh and tommy live in scotland. he relocated there and they do have twins. im happy for the happy couple.

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I am announcing the marriage of Carmen from L...
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!

asleigh and tommy live in scotland. he relocated there and they do have twins. im happy for the happy couple.

--hide--

THANKS for the update! I am so happy.

The other couple here is still working out their residential arrangement. TIS WONDERFUL isn't it? heartbeat

May 5th 2013 new
Very true I'm so happy to much negative cool to hear these stories I pray God Blesses y'all Always
May 5th 2013 new

Well... I never got the invitation irked .. of course i'm only kidding laughing laughing That's great news.. thanks for sharing the news Marian. biggrin

May 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I am announcing the marriage of Carmen from LasVegas and Tom from LA.They were married in LasVegas in a...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!

--hide--

Thats great news.
May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I am announcing the marriage of Carmen from LasVeg...
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:
Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!

Thats great news.
--hide--

Tom is a great guy from Los Angeles who plays the piano and who is a baking expert and has many other talents. He found Carmen here and I am so happy for them. Tom sent me flowers once to thank me for the cookie threads. There is much love and affection that actually can exist here and has existed among CM member. This current group of members probably has not experienced enough of the warmth that has existed here. But it can happend God bless you all.

May 5th 2013 new
I remember Carmen!!! That's great news. May God bless them always. Thank you for passing on the happiness, Lady Marian. rose
May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I remember Carmen!!! That's great news. May God bless them always. Thank you for passing on the happin...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I remember Carmen!!! That's great news. May God bless them always. Thank you for passing on the happiness, Lady Marian.
--hide--

She is a wonderful woman and I am so thrilled about this! I wrote to Tom recently to ask if they ever married and this is what he wrote back and he remembered me and shared this! hyper

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I am announcing the marriage of Carmen from LasVegas and Tom from LA.They were married in...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!

CM CAN work! People MUST be persistent! Marion this might be a silly question but what do you mean by cookie thread ??? LOL

--hide--

Posts 1 - 10 of 22