Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-755235 said: I can fully understand how you feel. I lost my Dad a few weeks ago and there is such a void in...
(Quote) Kathleen-755235 said:

I can fully understand how you feel. I lost my Dad a few weeks ago and there is such a void in my heart and soul. God be with you and your family!

--hide--
Praying theheart hug

May 6th 2013 new

hug rose Praying rosary theheart Dove

May 6th 2013 new

Praying hug Deborah Praying for your Mother and you. rose rose Dove "Eternal rest grant unto to them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen Dove

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Deborah-125957 said: My beautiful sweet mother passed in her sleep and I'm heartbroken. Thanks for past prayers....
(Quote) Deborah-125957 said:

My beautiful sweet mother passed in her sleep and I'm heartbroken. Thanks for past prayers.

--hide--

Deborah, many, many hugs and much love. Prayers for you and all who are impacted by the loss of your mother and for your mother as well. I am so sorry for your loss.

May 6th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

May 6th 2013 new

Praying

May 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Deborah-125957 said: My beautiful sweet mother passed in her sleep and I'm heartbroken. Thanks for past prayers.
(Quote) Deborah-125957 said:

My beautiful sweet mother passed in her sleep and I'm heartbroken. Thanks for past prayers.

--hide--

God bless you Deborah! There is nothing like a mother's love and such peaceful parting for her. Praying....
May 6th 2013 new

Praying rosary Dove

May 6th 2013 new

Debroah,

Sweet mother who comforted you. I feel your loss. Prayers and hugs for you, your mom and all touched.

May 6th 2013 new

So sorry to hear of your loss of one of the most important person's ever in your life. My father passed away in 1995, so I know what it's like to lose 1 parent for you. I pray for the repose of your mother's soul. Praying rosary theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 63