Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

So we finally have a new bishop in El Paso... Most Reverend Mark J Seitz from Dallas. I was just wondering if anyone from the Dallas area knows anything about him? I read a story that he donated a kidney to an ailing parishioner, and he seems to be big on some pro-life causes.

May 6th 2013 new
Hi Robert...Yes I know Bishop Seitz...he was at All Saints Catholic Church before I left, for about 2 years...He seems nice and "scholarly" I never spoke to him personally...but he seems o.k. I didn't hear anything about the kidney...

Sue
May 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Robert-834944 said: So we finally have a new bishop in El Paso... Most Reverend Mark J Seitz from Dallas. I was just wonderi...
(Quote) Robert-834944 said:

So we finally have a new bishop in El Paso... Most Reverend Mark J Seitz from Dallas. I was just wondering if anyone from the Dallas area knows anything about him? I read a story that he donated a kidney to an ailing parishioner, and he seems to be big on some pro-life causes.

--hide--

He was actually ordained bishop before becoming pastor of All Saints Catholic Church, my sister's parish and is also an auxiliary bishop of Dallas.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3