Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 06 new

(Quote) Kathleen-755235 said: I can fully understand how you feel. I lost my Dad a few weeks ago and there is such a void in...
(Quote) Kathleen-755235 said:

I can fully understand how you feel. I lost my Dad a few weeks ago and there is such a void in my heart and soul. God be with you and your family!

--hide--

Thank you Kathleen. So sorry about your loss also. Yes, time will lessen the shock but they are always in our hearts and minds. I had the best mother in the world and I'm going to miss her terribly.

May 06 new

Thank you for all of the hugs and prayers. They are much needed and appreciated.

May 06 new

sad hug Praying

May 06 new

Deborah,

I am sorry to read of the passing of your mother. May her soul have eternal peace that can only come from Our Blessed Lord.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

May 06 new

Praying

May 06 new

Praying theheart

May 06 new

Praying for the repose of her soul and peace for all who love her Praying

May 06 new

Deborah,

I'm so sorry. Mothers are very special as I know first hand. Gratitude for God having given her to me is a very strong tool against grief. I firmly believe, He knew that you would have a harder time in watching her suffer a long illness so please comfort yourself in knowing that she is in the room that God has prepared for her and she is happy, well, and at home with God. Every day will get easier, you'll see. I lost my beautiful mother in 2008.

I will keep you in prayer,

Jeannie

Our Lady will help you know her special motherly love in a greater way now.

May 06 new

Sorry for your loss. Just remember, she is just a prayer away, she will hear every single word.

May 06 new

God bless you Deborah and may you and your family find peace and comfort in his love. PrayingPraying

Posts 21 - 30 of 63