Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

I'm new here....

Apr 27 new

scratchchin I think I would like a girl to talk to. I'm a transplant here in West Virginia, but I love it here! I've been hurt many times in the past by relationships not founded on God; So I think for now I would just like to chat for a while. Any girl interested?

Apr 27 new

1. Welcome.
2. Glad to see you in the forums. It's a great way to get to know people.
3. There have been several discussions in the Women's Forum regarding online chat. The consensus was, no one liked chat with someone without exchanging at least a few message first. Women want an introduction before they have a conversation.
4. CM has a chat room, have you checked it out?

May 04 new

Dennis, welcome to CM rose

May 04 new

Thanks. Kinda nervous though, even online I sort of feel like I'm on a stage!

May 04 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: 1. Welcome.2. Glad to see you in the forums. It's a great way to get to know people.3...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

1. Welcome.
2. Glad to see you in the forums. It's a great way to get to know people.
3. There have been several discussions in the Women's Forum regarding online chat. The consensus was, no one liked chat with someone without exchanging at least a few message first. Women want an introduction before they have a conversation.
4. CM has a chat room, have you checked it out?

--hide--

This clap

Hello Dennis welcome to CM

May 06 new

Hi Reena CM has been an interesting experience! scratchchin

May 06 new
Welcome Dennis! biggrin rose
May 06 new

(Quote) Dennis-965148 said: Hi Reena CM has been an interesting experience!
(Quote) Dennis-965148 said:

Hi Reena CM has been an interesting experience!

--hide--

Hey Dennis - yup! Interesting to say the least. Welcome to the club !highfive Don't give up. You're just gettin' started smile

May 07 new

Welcome Dennis! Im also being new here too! Just enjoy posting and reading at Forums.

May 07 new

I'm having a go at the forums, the rest is confusing! I've written back and forth to a couple of ladies, but then didn't hear anything else from them. I have absolutely no experience with Catholic ladies! I'm beginning to suspect that they have some inner switch that I keep accidently turning off! Any tips from other Catholic girls? boggled

Posts 1 - 10 of 10