Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

May 02 new

Wall Street and the City are parasites that destroy their host organisms. So yes, the Street is very powerful but the host organism (the US) is falling apart.

Globalization is just a euphemism for the financial oligarchy's global empire of free-trade, slavery and usury. The enemy of the empire is the strong state - thus, the drive against the Russia of Putin. The empire is setting up armageddon in order to preserve its power. If China, Japan, Russia and the US somehow allied with each other, the empire would be doomed. These powerful countries, if they cooperated, could destroy London and Wall Street. I don't know how easily the US could break free of the financial empire. Hopefully it will happen, but a break won't happen under Obama.

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I am not sure about this theory, Sean. Wall Street is in no way falling apart. As a ma...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

I am not sure about this theory, Sean. Wall Street is in no way falling apart. As a matter of fact, money is being
funnelled into Wall Street because of the lack of any significant bond market, especially with QE.

If all those parts of the world are blown up, that would be armageddon. Besides what about the "one world" theory that
Obama seems to be working towards?

This is a bit radical I think.

--hide--

May 04 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Considering how they got a way with Fast an...

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

Considering how they got a way with Fast and furious by completing blocking any investigation of records, I doubt it....but it would be nice.

Cheryl:

I think this is different than fast and furious. You have at least 4 eye witnesses that want to testify but
are afraid to do so because of the threats by the State Department.

Then you have the parents of one of the Navy Seals demanding to know what went on and demanding
an investigation.

Then you have the eye witnesses getting lawyers so that they can testify the truth, and the lawyers also are finding
out what went on. I heard one lawyer speak tonight on Lou Dobbs show, and she could not talk about any of it yet,
but she said it was not was what the Government lead us to believe, or something like that.

To make matters confusing though, Speaker of the House, Behner, does not want to appoint a commission to
study the situation. What is going on there I do not know. He might have some involvement or is trying to coverup
things.

If things get told, it should show that a lot of lying was done by Hillary and Obama. That is serious stuff.

Let us hope our prayers about our country have been answered and we get rid of this most treacherous of
persons.

--hide--
I hope you are right. The parents of the border patrol agent sacrificed in "fast and furious" tried really hard too to get justice, but they couldn't because Holden and Obama blocked any investigation using the justice department to do it.

May 04 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I hope you are right. The parents of the border patrol agent sacrificed in "fast and furiou...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

I hope you are right. The parents of the border patrol agent sacrificed in "fast and furious" tried really hard too to get justice, but they couldn't because Holden and Obama blocked any investigation using the justice department to do it.

--hide--

I hope this does not end up that way. It seems that both democrats and republicans want to find out what
happened. They may together have the power to reverse any Presidential blocking of information.

May 04 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: www.loudobbs.com.

www.loudobbs.com

I think the whole Benghazi cover up is starting to unravel. There are many people who are being called whistle blowers,
who had first hand knowledge of what went on in Benghazi, and they are being silenced by the State Department.

Apparently, now, many of them have sought legal council in order to testify before Congress, and speak their mind
over what actually happened.

Above is an example of someone who will not let his identity be known for fear of repercussion by this administration.
He speaks about the falsehood involved in the concept that the US could not get any backup for the people on
the ground in Benghazi on that September 11 attack.

But there are many others who know a lot and want to talk. This whole cover up may be coming loose, and what
actually happened on the ground, will become known. This has far reaching implications regarding all the lying
that was done in previous hearings--remember Hillary and her eyepatch (supposed concussion). Yes, sure.

Many posters on CM noted lots of inconsistencies in the aftermath of the attacks and were extremely upset
by the coverup. Let's just hope the coverup doesn't continue to be covered up, even in the investigative
hearing next week. A good lawyer should be able to break through all the lies if Congress lets the
witnesses speak.

--hide--

Praying that the truth will come out. Praying

May 06 new

There is a petition on line that you can sign to demand the truth about this 56,770 signed already but that isn't nearly enough.

aclj.org

May 06 new

The Whitehouse is covering for Hillary Clinton,the next President.If those who know anything speak up,they may be another on the long list of casualties who have crossed the Clinton's. Bill & Hillary Clinton: Their Secret Life www.youtube.com

May 07 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: The Whitehouse is covering for Hillary Clinton,the next President.If those who know anything spea...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

The Whitehouse is covering for Hillary Clinton,the next President.If those who know anything speak up,they may be another on the long list of casualties who have crossed the Clinton's. Bill & Hillary Clinton: Their Secret Life www.youtube.com

--hide--

That was an interesting YouTube piece. I only watched the first part.

I think Hillary is cooked though this time. She adopted the "Anti'Muslim" video as the cause of the uprising
in Benghazi and she stuck to it.

I hope that the people who speak up are not more casualties of Bill and Hillary though.

Posts 11 - 17 of 17