Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Deborah-125957 said: My beautiful sweet mother passed in her sleep and I'm heartbroken. Thanks for past prayers....
(Quote) Deborah-125957 said:

My beautiful sweet mother passed in her sleep and I'm heartbroken. Thanks for past prayers.

--hide--

Praying For your Mother Praying

May 6th 2013 new

So sorry you lost your sweet mother.May God console you. Praying Praying

May 6th 2013 new
I am so sad for you. It is a loss. I care for my mom on weekends
May 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Deborah-125957 said: My beautiful sweet mother passed in her sleep and I'm heartbroken. Thanks for past prayers.

My beautiful sweet mother passed in her sleep and I'm heartbroken. Thanks for past prayers.

--hide--

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Praying rosary theheart hug Dove
May 6th 2013 new

I am so sorry for your loss. Praying Praying Praying

May 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Deborah-125957 said: My beautiful sweet mother passed in her sleep and I'm heartbroken. Thanks for past prayers.

--hide--

Sorry for your loss.God bless mom she will always be there with you. A mother's love is eternal.
May 6th 2013 new

Hi Deborah--so sorry hug May Mother Mary be with you and your mom--thank you Mother Mary for introducing your mom and you to her Son Jesus -------the Joy Peace and Love your mom is receiving-she is being taken care for--- total rejoicing--May you Deborah know this in your heart---May Jesus touch your broken heart with His Mother beside Him each holding you -you are loved from Heaventheheart rosary

May 6th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

May 7th 2013 new

Praying theheart

May 7th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Posts 31 - 40 of 63