Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 7th 2013 new

Praying

May 7th 2013 new

Offering my condolences, Deborah. May your mother rest in eternal peace with Christ. Praying rosary theheart

May 7th 2013 new

Prayers offered for your mother's eternal rest and for your consolation.

May 7th 2013 new
hug Praying rosary
May 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Jeannie-822585 said: Deborah,I'm so sorry. Mothers are very special as I know first hand. Gratitude ...
(Quote) Jeannie-822585 said:

Deborah,

I'm so sorry. Mothers are very special as I know first hand. Gratitude for God having given her to me is a very strong tool against grief. I firmly believe, He knew that you would have a harder time in watching her suffer a long illness so please comfort yourself in knowing that she is in the room that God has prepared for her and she is happy, well, and at home with God. Every day will get easier, you'll see. I lost my beautiful mother in 2008.

I will keep you in prayer,

Jeannie

Our Lady will help you know her special motherly love in a greater way now.

--hide--

Thank you Jeannie. Sorry also for your loss and may the Blessed Virgin be always near to comfort you. rose Yes Mother hung in there as long as she could for me as there's no one left! I'm thankful she's no longer in pain.

May 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-356811 said: Hi Deborah--so sorry May Mother Mary be with you and your mom--thank you Mother Mary for introduc...
(Quote) Peter-356811 said:

Hi Deborah--so sorry May Mother Mary be with you and your mom--thank you Mother Mary for introducing your mom and you to her Son Jesus -------the Joy Peace and Love your mom is receiving-she is being taken care for--- total rejoicing--May you Deborah know this in your heart---May Jesus touch your broken heart with His Mother beside Him each holding you -you are loved from Heaven

--hide--

Thank you Peter. This is comforting.

May 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: God bless you Deborah and may you and your family find peace and comfort in his love. Praying...
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

God bless you Deborah and may you and your family find peace and comfort in his love. Praying

--hide--

Thank you, Susan. hug

May 7th 2013 new

Thanks for all of your prayers and words of comfort. hug

May 7th 2013 new

hug Praying

May 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Deborah-125957 said: My beautiful sweet mother passed in her sleep and I'm heartbroken. Thanks for past prayers....
(Quote) Deborah-125957 said:

My beautiful sweet mother passed in her sleep and I'm heartbroken. Thanks for past prayers.

--hide--

I am heartbroken with you.

Posts 41 - 50 of 63