Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

May 08 new
John... You have to plan the Northern Lights CM event!!! I am glad the snow is melting... watch out for the wildcats...
May 08 new

Hi Joyce, I don't believe Nevada has a State income tax. Lots of gambling income to replace it. I work with someone from Reno who says it's pretty nice. I haven't been there.

Congrats John on seeing the grass. Is that kinda like the groundhog in Pennsylvania?

May 09 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: or July 1(Canada Day!) in Whitehorse? Of course, we can't have fireworks here(it doesn&...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

or July 1(Canada Day!) in Whitehorse? Of course, we can't have fireworks here(it doesn't get dark)
most of our snow has melted in the past two days
still looking for the first crocus!
going to Skagway tomorrow(highway was closed last week due to avalanches)

good news too: our driving range is now open, the golf course MIGHT open next week for play

--hide--
Whoa, John! I never even thought about the lack of dark for the 4th of July fireworks... cool Course, I realize that you don't celebrate that holiday, but I figure that Canada Day must have some kind of celebratory event, right?

Glad to hear that your Spring has arrived, and that you'll be out there driving a bucket of balls soon! biggrin When I got back home, the lilacs were in full bloom, so I decided to go ahead and plant 2 flats of flowers in the front yard....BIG MISTAKE!! I knew better than to plant anything outside before Mother's Day.... Yep, the hail and snow arrived on Monday night...

May 09 new

(Quote) Janet-62904 said: John... You have to plan the Northern Lights CM event!!!
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: John... You have to plan the Northern Lights CM event!!!
--hide--
thumbsup I agree!! thumbsup

May 09 new

Waiting to hear the sweet dulcet tones of the 17 year cicadas laughing laughing laughingand for the next CM Event in Arizona! Oct/Nov sounds good.

May 10 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: I agree!!
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

I agree!!

--hide--

Only small patches of snow now visible from my house. Apparently the crocuses have come out near my area. I have to go & see! Spring MIGHT be here. Only 3 weeks till I take a chance and do the bedding plants. In two weeks, I may plant potatoes.
Two weeks ago(tonight), the group was at the ball game. The full moon was a special touch. We even had an extra tour of Phoenix on the way back to the hotel!
laughing laughing wave

May 10 new

Nice new profile photo, John!

Hard to believe it was only 2wks ago that the gang was all together. Seems like forever ago. Which only means....we need to do this again, and SOON! biggrin

May 11 new
Here she goes again... planning a wonderful time for all... Li-na, Li-na, Li-na, Li-na (that is the Lina cheer)!!

You plan it and we will be there!!! wave

I still may plan a gathering for later this year... but the question is when... how do you figure that out??

Janet
May 11 new

Janet, you can see in this thread how I did it: started a thread, asking about what interest is out there, & when would be a good time. I looked then at my own schedule, & made a decision, then put it out there. Easy peasy. When my subscription is up in June, I'll be taking a break from CM, but I'll be lurking, so I'll look for your event's notice!

May 11 new

(Quote) Janet-62904 said: Here she goes again... planning a wonderful time for all... Li-na, Li-na, Li-na, Li-na (that is the Lina ...
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: Here she goes again... planning a wonderful time for all... Li-na, Li-na, Li-na, Li-na (that is the Lina cheer)!!

You plan it and we will be there!!!

I still may plan a gathering for later this year... but the question is when... how do you figure that out??

Janet
--hide--

California in July sounds good to me!!

Posts 401 - 410 of 453