Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 6th 2013 new

Genie is banned for getting burned.

May 6th 2013 new
Brian is banned for not offering first aid
May 6th 2013 new

scratchchin Zoom soo banned for suggesting Brian lack of empathy especially when it comes to getting a nurse to pamper my burned face... scratchchin

May 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Zoom soo banned for suggesting Brian lack of empathy especially when it comes to getting a nurse to pamper my ...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Zoom soo banned for suggesting Brian lack of empathy especially when it comes to getting a nurse to pamper my burned face...

--hide--

Genie, you are banned because i can't find a reason to ban you hug hug hug
May 8th 2013 new

eyepopping Therese sooo banned she has not had her Coffee and Mmmm.... Donut.... clap we need to get-together watch Jay Leno interview pedestrian what is your fav ??? or what do you like to do ??? ummm miss my breakfast in bed ... scratchchin wave rose

May 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Therese sooo banned she has not had her and we need to get-together watch Jay Leno interview pedestrian ...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Therese sooo banned she has not had her and we need to get-together watch Jay Leno interview pedestrian what is your fav ??? or what do you like to do ??? ummm miss my breakfast in bed ...

--hide--

Thank you for the coffee i needed it wink

I am not a TV fan but i looked for Jay Leno show it is so funny. Mostly when i have time i like to read hmmm if you like to know more check my profile tongue

I got your breakfast cookie Mmmm.... Donut.... Coffee Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... and you are banned laughing laughing
May 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Thank you for the coffee i needed it I am not a TV fan but i looked for Jay Leno show ...
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

Thank you for the coffee i needed it

I am not a TV fan but i looked for Jay Leno show it is so funny. Mostly when i have time i like to read hmmm if you like to know more check my profile

I got your breakfast and you are banned
--hide--

Therese is banned for not activating the anti-Pacman fence --- you know how he likes to chomp on those donuts PacMan Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut....

May 8th 2013 new

scratchchin Zooom soooo banned for allowing PacMan Mmmm.... Donut.... Mmmm.... Donut.... chomp our most precious treat...... ohhh my goshhh what is the matter at least you could join us ..... eyepopping hug rolling eyes

May 8th 2013 new

Genie banned for allowing Zoom to get away without his donut being taken by the pacman.........CowGirl Wolf Whistle Tartan Beret

May 8th 2013 new
Jane banned for excessive emoticon usage.
Posts 131 - 140 of 200